Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained Horses For Sale

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

bunnylover88 wrote:
Ok I'll try again
Did you end up getting Roman??
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
Ok I'll try again
Did you end up getting Roman??
Yes I did! Thank you very much!
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:I just realized as I was adding another trained horse to my barn, that I have way to many of them. So below are links to a handful or horses I'm willing to let go of.

I will post two a week for bid, but if there is one that catches your fancy let me know and I will post that one for you.
And I'm sure more will be added to the list as I train and add more horses to my ranch. I'll keep this list updated!
Could I have these guys?
BO|ЯR Mint Wonder

✨ Zelda

|ЯR-C| Behan Alaska

Fariytale Redemption

|ЯR| Golden Victory

Will pay 20-25k each :)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

GracelynEquus wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:I just realized as I was adding another trained horse to my barn, that I have way to many of them. So below are links to a handful or horses I'm willing to let go of.

I will post two a week for bid, but if there is one that catches your fancy let me know and I will post that one for you.
And I'm sure more will be added to the list as I train and add more horses to my ranch. I'll keep this list updated!
Could I have these guys?
BO|ЯR Mint Wonder

✨ Zelda

|ЯR-C| Behan Alaska

Fariytale Redemption

|ЯR| Golden Victory

Sure!

$15
$10
$25
$18
$25
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
GracelynEquus wrote:
Could I have these guys?
BO|ЯR Mint Wonder

✨ Zelda

|ЯR-C| Behan Alaska

Fariytale Redemption

|ЯR| Golden Victory

Sure! I will post them 2 at a time, as they are on my reserve account.

$15
$10
$25
$18
$25
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

would you mind training a horse for me (belgian). looks like i missed out on most horses on here they go so quickly now. ;)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:

would you mind training a horse for me (belgian). looks like i missed out on most horses on here they go so quickly now. ;)
Of course :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote: would you mind training a horse for me (belgian). looks like i missed out on most horses on here they go so quickly now. ;)
Great I'll post her in the morning when I'm more awake, how much should I put her for or should I put offers only?
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Sure! I will post them 2 at a time, as they are on my reserve account.

$15
$10
$25
$18
$25
Awesome! Ping me when you're online. :)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote: would you mind training a horse for me (belgian). looks like i missed out on most horses on here they go so quickly now. ;)
Here she is http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/882896 she is the strongest one on my ranch by far her strength is 68 i think you will enjoy training her knowing that you could be training the next log pull master(maybe). i have her on offers only so i will know when you offer.Thanks so much :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:09 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:09 pm