Community Forum

Trained Horses For Sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained Horses For Sale

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
Oh Yeah, we can only wish for unlimited turns when my account went back to a normal i basically stared all day at the screen because 6 turns dont last you much. I dont mind only being able to train 3 at a time, but im sure its a big pain for you. :lol:
It's not really a huge pain. I can sit down for an hour and train a horse or two, then go do something else while I wait for turns. I just need to find a way where I can train more than one at a time. lol
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote:

It's not really a huge pain. I can sit down for an hour and train a horse or two, then go do something else while I wait for turns. I just need to find a way where I can train more than one at a time. lol
I know that a lot of people ask you to train so one at a time training theirs plus training your own here must take a while. ;)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
I know that a lot of people ask you to train so one at a time training theirs plus training your own here must take a while. ;)
You have no idea... lol
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
You have no idea... lol
Lol, I probably don't I haven't even gotten much money yet. I'm still waiting to get to 500 Thousand goal. Maybe your training will help me, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on much for the next ten days, I'll have to see how the internet is going to be, but I'll be sure to try and get on some. It will give you time to write. :D
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
Lol, I probably don't I haven't even gotten much money yet. I'm still waiting to get to 500 Thousand goal. Maybe your training will help me, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on much for the next ten days, I'll have to see how the internet is going to be, but I'll be sure to try and get on some. It will give you time to write. :D
Money, money, money. If only the world could revolve around something else. lol
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Foxylady
Visit My Farm

Post by Foxylady »

Hi:
Are you interested in taking on new clients? I would be so thankful if you could show me how you do your training- if you'd be willing to do that - or if you'd be willing to train a horse or 2 for me (I am working with 2 other players - teaming up to better the breeds we're working with - so I'd love to be able to have completely trained horses to add to that effort.

thank you so much for your time.
Foxylady (working with smartkid37 & Mysister)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Money, money, money. If only the world could revolve around something else. lol
Lol you could only wish, but I'm happy with the amount I have now I'm just not supposed to be rich I guess. I do have some internet though :D .
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
I'm starting to get excited about training horses, maybe then I can get my first home bred, home trained horse. :D
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:
I'm starting to get excited about training horses, maybe then I can get my first home bred, home trained horse. :D
Haha! I know the feeling. I'm still working on the detailed guide. To start with are you working on learning the stamina courses? If not, it's the first step in the process. Start "learning" the stamina.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote: Haha! I know the feeling. I'm still working on the detailed guide. To start with are you working on learning the stamina courses? If not, it's the first step in the process. Start "learning" the stamina.
I think I may have did that once with stamina I go in a click something at random sometime. Let the self training begin. :lol: I also just got a 67 strength foal with green color on strength so maybe it will be a part of this too.
Become a Patron!