The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trained Horses For Sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained Horses For Sale

Post by jodie1029 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:I just realized as I was adding another trained horse to my barn, that I have way to many of them. So below are links to a handful or horses I'm willing to let go of.

I will post two a week for bid, but if there is one that catches your fancy let me know and I will post that one for you.

Happy Hunting!

Deliboz Stallion
|ЯR-C| Roman Munavvo

Deliboz Stallion
|ЯR-C| Behan Alaska

Mixed Irish Sport Horse
|ЯR| Irish Vengeance

[Partially Trained] Andalusian Mare
✨ Zelda

Arabian Mare
BO|ЯR Mint Wonder

Arabian Stallion
Fariytale Redemption

Welsh Cob Stallion
|ЯR| Golden Victory

[Partially Trained] Grade Horse
|ЯR| Atomic Possibilities

And I'm sure more will be added to the list as I train and add more horses to my ranch. I'll keep this list updated!
Do you have any spots open for training if so I have 5 horses I need trained
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote: Haha! I know the feeling. I'm still working on the detailed guide. To start with are you working on learning the stamina courses? If not, it's the first step in the process. Start "learning" the stamina.
I think I may have did that once with stamina I go in a click something at random sometime. Let the self training begin. :lol: I also just got a 67 strength foal with green color on strength so maybe it will be a part of this too.
YES!!! 67! That's awesome!!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

jodie1029 wrote:
At the moment I have 3 more that I need to train, but I will add you to the list and let you know when I can grab a horse or two. :) Give me a couple of days
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
jodie1029 wrote:
At the moment I have 3 more that I need to train, but I will add you to the list and let you know when I can grab a horse or two. :) Give me a couple of days

Ok thanks
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote: YES!!! 67! That's awesome!!
Hopefully by the time it's adult I'll be able to train horses and it won't go to waste, maybe someday I can get a holding account but it's going to be a while till then. ;)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote: YES!!! 67! That's awesome!!
Hopefully by the time it's adult I'll be able to train horses and it won't go to waste, maybe someday I can get a holding account but it's going to be a while till then. ;)
I can put it on my holding account for you if you want.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

I will take mint wonder if you will put her on sale. If you have many more well trained pure Arabian horses please tell me because I would like a bit of a collection.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote:
I can put it on my holding account for you if you want.
that would be great. is there a fee for holding? i dont mind paying, for i know he would be in the nest of hands.http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/920708
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
that would be great. is there a fee for holding? i dont mind paying, for i know he would be in the nest of hands.http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/920708
No fee for holding. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote:
No fee for holding. :)
there we go thanks for holding him for me i did not want to retire him that fast like the rest of them
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:50 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:50 pm