The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trained Horses For Sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained Horses For Sale

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

bunnylover88 wrote: Thank you! How much do you want me to offer for Roman? And I don't know how to do links on here.... :( He's in the Yearling pasture of my farm.. hold on, I'll put him up for sale only!
10k for Roman works just fine. Place an offer on him through his sales page, and I can approve that sale afterwards.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote: Thank you! How much do you want me to offer for Roman? And I don't know how to do links on here.... :( He's in the Yearling pasture of my farm.. hold on, I'll put him up for sale only!
10k for Roman works just fine. Place an offer on him through his sales page, and I can approve that sale afterwards.
I offered 10k
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

bunnylover88 wrote: I offered 10k
Shoot. Go ahead and send the bid in again. It deletes the lowest bit after someone else goes through and offers more. Try re sending it again and we'll see what we can do.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote: I offered 10k
Shoot. Go ahead and send the bid in again. It deletes the lowest bit after someone else goes through and offers more. Try re sending it again and we'll see what we can do.
Thanks ok I will!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

bunnylover88 wrote:
Thanks ok I will!
Hmm. I just got another error. Go ahead and offer 5k.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
Thanks ok I will!
Hmm. I just got another error. Go ahead and offer 5k.
Ok I'll try again
horse_lover_232
Visit My Farm

Post by horse_lover_232 »

do you have any pure breed Andalusian. i need one for a breeding project.
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

horse_lover_232 wrote:do you have any pure breed Andalusian. i need one for a breeding project.
No I don't, Sorry!
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

horse_lover_232 wrote:do you have any pure breed Andalusian. i need one for a breeding project.
Omg wrong forum! Sorry! lol
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

i do like the looks of atomic but im not sure how much you would like for this great horse. Im also wondering if you would possibly train this gal for me im having some trouble finding a good trainer and noticed that you seemed pretty handy with training them, she is also one from one of the two awesome horses you gave me to use. :D http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/854924
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:26 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:26 pm