The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trained Horses For Sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Trained Horses For Sale

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

I just realized as I was adding another trained horse to my barn, that I have way to many of them. So below are links to a handful or horses I'm willing to let go of.

I will post two a week for bid, but if there is one that catches your fancy let me know and I will post that one for you.

Happy Hunting!

Deliboz Stallion
|ЯR-C| Roman Munavvo

Deliboz Stallion
|ЯR-C| Behan Alaska

Mixed Irish Sport Horse
|ЯR| Irish Vengeance

[Partially Trained] Andalusian Mare
✨ Zelda

Arabian Mare
BO|ЯR Mint Wonder

Arabian Stallion
Fariytale Redemption

Welsh Cob Stallion
|ЯR| Golden Victory

[Partially Trained] Grade Horse
|ЯR| Atomic Possibilities

And I'm sure more will be added to the list as I train and add more horses to my ranch. I'll keep this list updated!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained Horses For Sale

Post by vallers »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:I just realized as I was adding another trained horse to my barn, that I have way to many of them. So below are links to a handful or horses I'm willing to let go of.

I will post two a week for bid, but if there is one that catches your fancy let me know and I will post that one for you.

Happy Hunting!

Deliboz Stallion
|ЯR-C| Roman Munavvo

Deliboz Stallion
|ЯR-C| Behan Alaska

Mixed Irish Sport Horse
|ЯR| Irish Vengeance

[Partially Trained] Andalusian Mare
✨ Zelda

Arabian Mare
BO|ЯR Mint Wonder

Arabian Stallion
Fariytale Redemption

Welsh Cob Stallion
|ЯR| Golden Victory

[Partially Trained] Grade Horse
|ЯR| Atomic Possibilities

And I'm sure more will be added to the list as I train and add more horses to my ranch. I'll keep this list updated!

Horse collector much?
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

I'm very interested in Roman Munavvo, I offered $10,000 for him. Is that enough? More or less? Also, I was wondering if you could possibly train a horse for me? thanks!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

vallers wrote:
Horse collector much?
Ya... I have the bug really bad. lol
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

bunnylover88 wrote:I'm very interested in Roman Munavvo, I offered $10,000 for him. Is that enough? More or less? Also, I was wondering if you could possibly train a horse for me? thanks!
I didn't get an offer on him from you. I'll put your name on him, so you can pick him up the next time you are on. :)

As far as training a horse, I totally can! I charge around $10,000 per horse, and ask that you give me 4 days to finish. Normally, it only takes me a night, but I do ask for more time as life is really hectic right now.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
MBroHam05
Visit My Farm

Post by MBroHam05 »

How much for Atomic Possibilities or Golden Victory??
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

MBroHam05 wrote:How much for Atomic Possibilities or Golden Victory??
Golden Victory = $15,000 [Rare breed]

Atomic Possibilities = $3,000
|A∀| Atherton Hills
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:I'm very interested in Roman Munavvo, I offered $10,000 for him. Is that enough? More or less? Also, I was wondering if you could possibly train a horse for me? thanks!
I didn't get an offer on him from you. I'll put your name on him, so you can pick him up the next time you are on. :)

As far as training a horse, I totally can! I charge around $10,000 per horse, and ask that you give me 4 days to finish. Normally, it only takes me a night, but I do ask for more time as life is really hectic right now.
Wow that sounds great!!! When can you start training? noticed that Roman already had a very high offer on him and I can't beat that... :( How much do you want for him?
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

bunnylover88 wrote:
Wow that sounds great!!! When can you start training? noticed that Roman already had a very high offer on him and I can't beat that... :( How much do you want for him?
Your offer was first, so go ahead and place it on him and I'll approve his sale to you. I can start training now if you want, just send me the link.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
Your offer was first, so go ahead and place it on him and I'll approve his sale to you. I can start training now if you want, just send me the link.
Thank you! How much do you want me to offer for Roman? And I don't know how to do links on here.... :( He's in the Yearling pasture of my farm.. hold on, I'll put him up for sale only!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:13 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:13 am