The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

WILD FLICKA Ranch Horse Orders

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Re: WILD FLICKA Ranch Horse Orders

Post by WILD FLICKA »

charming_kiger wrote:.
Oh it's okay, I do this to help others. Mine are just very low since all of my horses are COI 0 so they progress much slower. There is the advantage of no inbreeding to my horses, but they haven't reached the level that people compete with. I can try and get you one from what I have now. If you want something like his color I can try that too.
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

That definitely makes sense. I can wait a while until they get up to the 60 HGP range. Thank You. :D

Keep me updated on yours thought :D
Last edited by charming_kiger on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/48741
here is what I've started
My highest is 38k
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

Nice. Looks the're coming along very well.

Keep me updated :D
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

WILD FLICKA wrote:I breed COI %0 horses of the breeds that can be found in the Adoption Center and some new breeds I have created (Akhal-Teke, Exmoor Pony, Baladi, Pindos Pony, Ob, Ardennais, and more to come). I have decided to open up and do some custom foal orders for people that want certain breeds or colors. I will say that my horses aren't perfect, but I will do my best to make the perfect horse to fit your needs. If there is something missing from the order feel free to add more details or ask questions and every part of the order is optional, but more details help. Every horse will come with COI 0 genetics and be 5* for its breed.
Thank you,
~WILD FLICKA

Breed:BALADI
Generation: Doesn't Matter
Sire: doesn't matter
Dam: doesn't matter
HGP: at least 45k
Breeders Report:
Color: anything but cream
Pregnant (yes-which stud,no):
Training: doesn't matter
Other Details: Please No Short Tails!
Price you will pay: I'll Pay Whatever You Think Is Fair As Long As Its Not Over 15k :DUsername: jl1106

IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind that I don't have all of the breeds. Only the ones listed. please do not ask for breeds I have not created or crazy stats. I don't cross breeds so my horses only have colors that come from their original breeds. Not trying to sound harsh but I am not set up for those things. I am here to offer decent COI 0 horses.
JL1106 :D thanks!!
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
Sunken Hill Stables wrote:.
The other is up
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/565777
Sorry.i didn't respond. I've got a lot going on right now. I've had two foals from each of the girls. They came out amazing! The first two born we're 5* TBs at birth. The sire is a 5*. But, Rows and Bows is a 2* and Scented Creation is an N/A. I was pretty shocked lol. They also birthed 2 Baladi. If you want them I'll give them back for $1.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Oh that is wonderful news. I don't need them any more, but thanks. Let me know if you need anything else.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

jl1106 wrote:.
Hi, the highest HGP Baladi I have is 38k so I am not able to achieve that number, but if you are okay with a lower HGP then we can work something out.
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
Oh that is wonderful news. I don't need them any more, but thanks. Let me know if you need anything else.
I'm going to need some NABs soon-ish. I don't want you to start on them just yet because you'll probably finish before I can take them lol
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
jl1106 wrote:.
Hi, the highest HGP Baladi I have is 38k so I am not able to achieve that number, but if you are okay with a lower HGP then we can work something out.
For sure! :D I can go lower! What about 35k?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:51 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:51 am