The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

WILD FLICKA Ranch Horse Orders

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

WILD FLICKA Ranch Horse Orders

Post by WILD FLICKA »

I breed COI %0 horses of the breeds that can be found in the Adoption Center and some new breeds I have created (Akhal-Teke, Exmoor Pony, Baladi, Pindos Pony, Ob, Ardennais, Abyssinian and more to come). I have decided to open up and do some custom foal orders for people that want certain breeds or colors. I will say that my horses aren't perfect, but I will do my best to make the perfect horse to fit your needs. If there is something missing from the order feel free to add more details or ask questions and every part of the order is optional, but more details help. Every horse will come with COI 0 genetics and be 5* for its breed.
Thank you,
~WILD FLICKA

Breed:
Generation:
Sire:
Dam:
HGP:
Breeders Report:
Color:
Pregnant (yes-which stud,no):
Training:
Other Details:
Price you will pay:
Username:

IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind that I don't have all of the breeds. Only the ones listed. please do not ask for breeds I have not created or crazy stats. I don't cross breeds so my horses only have colors that come from their original breeds. Not trying to sound harsh but I am not set up for those things. I am here to offer decent COI 0 horses.
Last edited by WILD FLICKA on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: WILD FLICKA Ranch Horse Orders

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

Breed: Baladi
Generation: any
Sire: any
Dam: any
HGP: any
Breeders Report: NO red, green would be nice but not necessary.
Color: any
Pregnant (yes-which stud,no): either if to a Baladi
Training: any
Other Details: can take two unrelated females if I can afford the second.
Price you will pay: negotiable (I'm new and trying to build a foundation stock)
Username: Sunken Hill Stables

This will be a big help. I will be needing a few more breeds along the way as well. :D
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Sorry, I got confused about what I needed to breed. Could you change the breed to Akhal-Teke please?
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Sunken Hill Stables-Baladi Order

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Sunken Hill Stables wrote:.
Yes, I can get right on that! I would love to help you with later breeds too. Can you do 5k for each female? I may end up with a Gen 2 filly for you, but no promises. I will let you know when I get some babies on the ground for ya. :D
~WILD FLICKA

Update: I have a filly that should do well for you. I can work on another one for you as well.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/876912
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

AHH! So sorry. I left a post saying I need Akhal-Teke ( I got the breeding mixed up) I guess since I'm new my posts need to be moderated and it hasn't gone through. I tried to edit my original... Not even sure when this one will go through. I'm SO sorry!! I got confused about the breeding.WAHH!!
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

WILD FLICKA wrote:I breed COI %0 horses of the breeds that can be found in the Adoption Center and some new breeds I have created (Akhal-Teke, Exmoor Pony, Baladi, Pindos Pony, Ob, and more to come). I have decided to open up and do some custom foal orders for people that want certain breeds or colors. I will say that my horses aren't perfect, but I will do my best to make the perfect horse to fit your needs. If there is something missing from the order feel free to add more details or ask questions and every part of the order is optional, but more details help. Every horse will come with COI 0 genetics and be 5* for its breed.
Thank you,
~WILD FLICKA

Breed: Arabian
Generation: doesn't matter
Sire: doesn't matter
Dam: doesn't matter
HGP: 50k or higher
Breeders Report: doesn't matter, but would like green or gold intelligence at least
Color: doesn't matter
Pregnant (yes-which stud,no): no
Training: none required
Other Details: must be pony type
Price you will pay: 5k or above
Username:
bunnylover88
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

bunnylover88 wrote:
WILD FLICKA wrote:I breed COI %0 horses of the breeds that can be found in the Adoption Center and some new breeds I have created (Akhal-Teke, Exmoor Pony, Baladi, Pindos Pony, Ob, and more to come). I have decided to open up and do some custom foal orders for people that want certain breeds or colors. I will say that my horses aren't perfect, but I will do my best to make the perfect horse to fit your needs. If there is something missing from the order feel free to add more details or ask questions and every part of the order is optional, but more details help. Every horse will come with COI 0 genetics and be 5* for its breed.
Thank you,
~WILD FLICKA

Breed: Arabian
Generation: doesn't matter
Sire: doesn't matter
Dam: doesn't matter
HGP: 45k or higher
Breeders Report: doesn't matter, but would like green or gold intelligence at least
Color: doesn't matter
Pregnant (yes-which stud,no): no
Training: none required
Other Details: IMPORTANT:
*13-14 hands
*medium to medium heavy
*body size 40% to 60%
*50% to 70% horse type

Price you will pay: 10k or under
Username:
bunnylover88
NOTE: Please understand this mare is for creating a new breed. She doesn't need to be 5* Arabian, in fact, she'll probably turn out N/A. I just need the requirements listed in other details. I will pay a lot of money, above 10k if you want more. This is very important! I don't have the time, experience, or space to breed this kind of Arabian mare, so I need your help!
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

bunnylover88 Arabian Orders

Post by WILD FLICKA »

bunnylover88 wrote:.
Okay I can sure try to make those happen. I have not reach that HGP yet so it may take awhile and I have never bred for types that are not part of a horses body type but I'll try my best. You will have to understand that I won't be breeding them to other breeds to change their type.
~WILD FLICKA
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Re: bunnylover88 Arabian Orders

Post by bunnylover88 »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:.
Okay I can sure try to make those happen. I have not reach that HGP yet so it may take awhile and I have never bred for types that are not part of a horses body type but I'll try my best. You will have to understand that I won't be breeding them to other breeds to change their type.
~WILD FLICKA
Sounds great. Just as long as the mare meets the above requirements, I don't care about anything else. The GP doesn't have to be that high if that's too hard for you. Thank you so much for being willing to try!
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Sunken Hill Stables wrote:Sorry, I got confused about what I needed to breed. Could you change the breed to Akhal-Teke please?
Yes you can I will work on that, I just realized I think I commented on that post without realizing it was you lol you can ignore it I will get right on it
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm