The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Operation Retirement!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
courts_
Visit My Farm

Operation Retirement!

Post by courts_ »

There are a lot of old and just altogether bad horses on the market. So I dedicated this second account to clear up the market and give all these unwanted horses a new home!
If there are any horses you just can't get rid of (especially old ones / ones with bad stats) I will gladly take them off your hands so they can live out their days of retirement.
All horses located at my farm will all be for sale for the cheap price of 100 dollars, though to keep the market clear they will not be listed for sale, so please notify me if there is a horse you want!

Donations would be greatly appreciated to get my Retirement Project started!
Thank you!
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Re: Operation Retirement!

Post by bunnylover88 »

courts_ wrote:There are a lot of old and just altogether bad horses on the market. So I dedicated this second account to clear up the market and give all these unwanted horses a new home!
If there are any horses you just can't get rid of (especially old ones / ones with bad stats) I will gladly take them off your hands so they can live out their days of retirement.
All horses located at my farm will all be for sale for the cheap price of 100 dollars, though to keep the market clear they will not be listed for sale, so please notify me if there is a horse you want!

Thank you!
Wonderful project to start! I will be willing to donate to help you out, because it is annoying sometimes to have the market so cluttered!
courts_
Visit My Farm

Post by courts_ »

bunnylover88 wrote:
courts_ wrote:There are a lot of old and just altogether bad horses on the market. So I dedicated this second account to clear up the market and give all these unwanted horses a new home!

Thank you!
Wonderful project to start! I will be willing to donate to help you out, because it is annoying sometimes to have the market so cluttered!
Thank you so much, it would really help me out! I've purchased this stallion http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/924904 from the Adoption Center who you can simply rehome after your donation!
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

courts_ wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
Thank you so much, it would really help me out! I've purchased this stallion http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/924904 from the Adoption Center who you can simply rehome after your donation!
Is $300,000 enough?
courts_
Visit My Farm

Post by courts_ »

bunnylover88 wrote:
courts_ wrote:
Is $300,000 enough?
Yes, that will help me tremendously with purchasing horses, pastures, and lessons! Thank you so much!
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

courts_ wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
Is $300,000 enough?
Yes, that will help me tremendously with purchasing horses, pastures, and lessons! Thank you so much!
You are very welcome!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:34 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:34 am