The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

¤ß¥Å¤ Silver Valley Acres - Starscape Knabstruppers

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: ¤ß¥Å¤ Silver Valley Acres - Starscape Knabstruppers

Post by Silverine »

Claire_2 wrote:
Silverine wrote:
yup he definitely is. yesterday i saw your stud ad of the one that looks exactly like Jack, a horse called Saix I remember, the sire of the filly you bought from me a few minutes ago. I am sorry if he was a private stud because I bred him to 2 of my mares. :cry:
Thant's okay. Unfortunately there's no way to do private ones right now beyond having them on the same account and I forgot to take him down right away so it's my fault. :lol: But I bought the youngsters to keep it from spreading too far. ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Silverine wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: yup he definitely is. yesterday i saw your stud ad of the one that looks exactly like Jack, a horse called Saix I remember, the sire of the filly you bought from me a few minutes ago. I am sorry if he was a private stud because I bred him to 2 of my mares. :cry:
Thant's okay. Unfortunately there's no way to do private ones right now beyond having them on the same account and I forgot to take him down right away so it's my fault. :lol: But I bought the youngsters to keep it from spreading too far. ;)
Ok but will you let me keep the other 3? I promise I won't ever sell them 8-) They somewhat did not inherit their sire's features
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Claire_2 wrote: Ok but will you let me keep the other 3? I promise I won't ever sell them 8-)
Of course. It's not your fault I forgot to take him down. I just bought the one because I saw it was up. :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Silverine wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Ok but will you let me keep the other 3? I promise I won't ever sell them 8-)
Of course. It's not your fault I forgot to take him down. I just bought the one because I saw it was up. :D
Haha I sold him because of he wasn't black and doesn't have tiger eye :lol:
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

New horses added.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:09 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:09 pm