The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Green Meadow Ranch Belgians And Arabians

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

Green Meadow Ranch Belgians And Arabians

Post by BananaDragonSide »

Welcome to Green Meadow Ranch

Welcome to the new and improved Green Meadow Ranch! At Green Meadow Ranch, Belgians and Arabians are the main projects, though experimental breedings might be implemented as time goes on. I hope you enjoy our currently small ranch, and find a few of our horses interesting! I'm willing to sell nearly all horses, so don't be afraid to comment asking to have one put up for stud or sale.

Our Lines

For some odd reason, literally with no meaning or anything, I have Von' in front of every line name.

Belgian Lines

-Von' BLP, or 'Belgian Log Pulling,' is a project dedicated to great Belgians for Log Pulling.

Arabian Lines

-Von' ACA, or 'Adoption Centre Arabians,' is a project for Arabians bred solely from Adoption Centre blood. All horses bought and implemented into the project will be purebred and generation three or lower.
Last edited by BananaDragonSide on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

Re: Green Meadow Ranch - HSH & Racers

Revamping GMR

For, hopefully, the final time; I'm revamping Green Meadow Ranch. This time for Belgians, Arabians, and Experimental Projects. Main information will be found above, and I'm planning to stick with this setup for a while! And, what better way to start the revamp, then to find out my (current) only Belgian broodmare is a Champion Log Puller now.

Annet Van T'elshof

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1093595
texí
Visit My Farm

Re: Green Meadow Ranch Belgians And Arabians

Post by texí »

BananaDragonSide wrote:Welcome to Green Meadow Ranch

Welcome to the new and improved Green Meadow Ranch! At Green Meadow Ranch, Belgians and Arabians are the main projects, though experimental breedings might be implemented as time goes on. I hope you enjoy our currently small ranch, and find a few of our horses interesting! I'm willing to sell nearly all horses, so don't be afraid to comment asking to have one put up for stud or sale.

Our Lines

For some odd reason, literally with no meaning or anything, I have Von' in front of every line name.

Belgian Lines

-Von' BLP, or 'Belgian Log Pulling,' is a project dedicated to great Belgians for Log Pulling.

Arabian Lines

-Von' ACA, or 'Adoption Centre Arabians,' is a project for Arabians bred solely from Adoption Centre blood. All horses bought and implemented into the project will be purebred and generation three or lower.
I love the idea with arabs, I wish there were more users to breed arab looking arabs, though I can't be much helpfull, because my arabs have quite long pedigrees (though very arab looking, it's the main requirement), I can sort of sponzor the project or train horses for you.
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

texí wrote:I love the idea with arabs, I wish there were more users to breed arab looking arabs, though I can't be much helpfull, because my arabs have quite long pedigrees (though very arab looking, it's the main requirement), I can sort of sponzor the project or train horses for you.
Thank you :) You have some nice Arabs too, definitely very Arab looking. I might buy one or two from you in the future, maybe start another line with them. Yeah, the biggest problem I've found in long pedigreed Arabs, other than complete loss of the Arab look, is that most of them don't have the signature raised Arabian tail.
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

BananaDragonSide wrote:
texí wrote:I love the idea with arabs, I wish there were more users to breed arab looking arabs, though I can't be much helpfull, because my arabs have quite long pedigrees (though very arab looking, it's the main requirement), I can sort of sponzor the project or train horses for you.
Thank you :) You have some nice Arabs too, definitely very Arab looking. I might buy one or two from you in the future, maybe start another line with them. Yeah, the biggest problem I've found in long pedigreed Arabs, other than complete loss of the Arab look, is that most of them don't have the signature raised Arabian tail.
Yeah, the tail is a big problem for me too, I somehow stabilised the dished face and short head in my arabs, and the current goal is slightly shorter back and high set tail, but I just lost my premium and I'm not even near close to having tokens for it, so that makes things harder :D but anyway, you can always choose a mare and a stallion of mine and I will give you a foal if you want, for free of course.
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

texí wrote:Yeah, the tail is a big problem for me too, I somehow stabilised the dished face and short head in my arabs, and the current goal is slightly shorter back and high set tail, but I just lost my premium and I'm not even near close to having tokens for it, so that makes things harder :D but anyway, you can always choose a mare and a stallion of mine and I will give you a foal if you want, for free of course.
Well, I wish you luck! :D I'm good for now, but I'll probably take you up on that offer later on haha ;)
LovingLadybugHeart
Visit My Farm

Post by LovingLadybugHeart »

texí wrote:
BananaDragonSide wrote:Welcome to Green Meadow Ranch

I will do this too
Our Lines

Belgian Lines

Arabian Lines

I love the idea with arabs, I wish there were more users to breed arab looking arabs, though I can't be much helpfull, because my arabs have quite long pedigrees (though very arab looking, it's the main requirement), I can sort of sponzor the project or train horses for you.
GracelynB5
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynB5 »

texí wrote:
BananaDragonSide wrote:
Yeah, the tail is a big problem for me too, I somehow stabilised the dished face and short head in my arabs, and the current goal is slightly shorter back and high set tail, but I just lost my premium and I'm not even near close to having tokens for it, so that makes things harder :D but anyway, you can always choose a mare and a stallion of mine and I will give you a foal if you want, for free of course.
I am trying to do the same thing with my arabians. Are you interested in a partner?
horse_lover_232
Visit My Farm

Post by horse_lover_232 »

i have a ton of Belgians, what are you looking for in one?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:37 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:37 pm