The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pine Valley Racing Stables {closed}

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Pine Valley Stables Update

Post by meganamber »

Update!!

Pine Valley Stables has switched from racing breeds to focus more on jumping breeds. We are now breeding Trakehners and Connemaras.

Notable Trakehners:

Shasta, my 5* Trakehner filly that has finally reached breeding age! In foal to a 5* Trakehner stallion

5* Trakehner mare with a GP of 52,179 with green intelligence and gold balance

Of course, Sasha, my favorite Trakehner mare. Mia recently passed on and Sasha will be retired after she drops her foal.

Princess Kate, 4* Trakehner filly I bred myself that looks a lot like her dam Sasha

4* filly I bought from my partner that has a GP of 52,619 along with green tempo and balance and gold intelligence

Ivan, 4* Trakehner colt that is going to be trained, he has really unique coloring!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/59665 My pasture full of gorgeous Trakehner stallions on my holding account. Nicholas, Prince William, and Duke I bred myself and were trained by my partner. The other two I bought off the market.

Notable Connemaras:

Falling Star, 5* Connemara mare with a GP of 54,514 with green stamina and gold agility

Misty Rain, 4* Connemara mare that is a little short but so adorable! She has a GP of 55,089 with green intelligence and gold tempo

This lovely red roan 5* Connemara mare has a GP of 56,137 with green stamina and tempo and gold intelligence
I bought all three mares off the market.

I didn’t breed this guy, but I wanted to put him up anyway. He’s a fully trained 5* Connemara stallion that happens to be a Grand Champion ++! I bought him off the market.
I just started my Connemara project so that’s why I only have foundation horses up so far and none I’ve bred myself. But here’s the first Connemara foal I did breed myself:

So proud of her because she’s 5* and has a GP of 60,032 along with Gold Stamina and Intelligence and Green Agility and Tempo!
I’ll keep you guys updated! I should have plenty of Connemara foals soon and of course new Trakehners!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Pine Valley Racing Stables

Post by meganamber »

Anastasia Russia wrote:
Malishka wrote:
Rodeo Ace wrote:
Sandy Leigh wrote:
Hello ya'll! so recently I got ripped off by someone claiming to be a trainer so I went on chat to vent my frustrations. Several other players including Vallers were extremely helpful in recommending you guys as potential trainers! Please let me know if you could possibly train a horse or two for me! i will pay well! thank you very much :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

sandyleigh79 wrote:
Anastasia_Russia wrote:
I think I got your usernames right now... please read the above post ;)
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

hi, I'm flattered to be mentioned among these other top players :) and im sorry u got ripped off! I can train a horse for u but I have never trained for money as I feel I'm still a little slow :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

sandyleigh79 wrote:hi, I'm flattered to be mentioned among these other top players :) and im sorry u got ripped off! I can train a horse for u but I have never trained for money as I feel I'm still a little slow :)
That's perfectly all right! Can't get much worse that 11 years old and only halfway trained :lol: :oops: As long as you're willing to try, I'll give ya a horse to train ;) Just lemme know!
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

hey I'm in chat room if u want to discuss :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

sandyleigh79 wrote:hey I'm in chat room if u want to discuss :)
Sorry! Lol that time was in the middle of the night for me!
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

hey your horse is ready :)
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

I'm on chat now
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

sandyleigh79 wrote:hey your horse is ready :)
Wow that was quick! Thanks! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:14 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:14 pm