Community Forum

Pine Valley Racing Stables {closed}

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Pine Valley Racing Stables

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Well we can try :P
Ok sure got to go to bed now. Talk to you tomorrow morning :D
Ok sounds good! :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Well we can try :P
Anyways I have got 4 new foals. Check my trakehner pastures
Awesome!! Congrats! i will go check them out :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Anyways I have got 4 new foals. Check my trakehner pastures
Hey your horse http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1019252 is done with his training. Ping me when you are online and I will put him up for offers :D
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Hey your horse http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1019252 is done with his training. Ping me when you are online and I will put him up for offers :D
I'm on! Wow that was quick! Thanks! :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Hey your horse http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1019252 is done with his training. Ping me when you are online and I will put him up for offers :D
Both of your horses are done. Ping me when you are online. :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Both of your horses are done. Ping me when you are online. :)
I'm on! :D Oh and I created a holding account so my trained horses or any others I need to stick around won't age! so meganamber2 will offer on the horses, ok? Sorry I didn't get around to creating the farm log for Quality Trakehners... I will try to do that today! Can you link you best horses you want on the log?
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Both of your horses are done. Ping me when you are online. :)
I'm on! :D Oh and I created a holding account so my trained horses or any others I need to stick around won't age! so meganamber2 will offer on the horses, ok? Sorry I didn't get around to creating the farm log for Quality Trakehners... I will try to do that today! Can you link you best horses you want on the log?
ok good! Hang on I will put them up for offers. And here is my best Trakehner http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1022684. Anyways do you want some colts and fillies? Just look through my Trakehner pasture and tell my which one you like apart from my favourite :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
ok good! Hang on I will put them up for offers. And here is my best Trakehner http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1022684. Anyways do you want some colts and fillies? Just look through my Trakehner pasture and tell my which one you like apart from my favourite :D
Wow she's got some great stats! Good job! I'll put her on the log, any others? Sure I'll look! Both of my Trakehner mares are super old so I really need at least one new one....
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: ok good! Hang on I will put them up for offers. And here is my best Trakehner http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1022684. Anyways do you want some colts and fillies? Just look through my Trakehner pasture and tell my which one you like apart from my favourite :D
Wow she's got some great stats! Good job! I'll put her on the log, any others? Sure I'll look! Both of my Trakehner mares are super old so I really need at least one new one....
I have a plenty of fillies lol just tell me whichever you like and I will give them to you for free :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I have a plenty of fillies lol just tell me whichever you like and I will give them to you for free :D
Wow thanks! I'll return the favor once I start getting some foals again! See, I've been keeping everything on hold for a couple days cause I was on vacation and then I didn't want Nicholas and Prince William to age so I was making a holding account.
Become a Patron!