The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♆ ꌗilver ꆰuarter ꌗtables ♆

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Re: ♆ ꌗilver ꆰuarter ꌗtables ♆

Post by Claire_2 »

Feeling really lucky today, having 2 Dutch Draft fillies born at the same time. :D

Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Claire_2 wrote:Feeling really lucky today, having 2 Dutch Draft fillies born at the same time. :D

NICE very nice..
i would try to make a bit smaller face and try to lose the spots. then we could breed our stock together to make even better drafts. i am trying to do the same with my next batch. now busy with a different project, but when im done im gonna use my new ardannais and stuff to make some new drafts :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:Feeling really lucky today, having 2 Dutch Draft fillies born at the same time. :D

NICE very nice..
i would try to make a bit smaller face and try to lose the spots. then we could breed our stock together to make even better drafts. i am trying to do the same with my next batch. now busy with a different project, but when im done im gonna use my new ardannais and stuff to make some new drafts :)
Thanks!
I will work on them to get the ideal conformation. I dislike spots and varnishes as well so I will try breeding solid colored lines into them. :D
Claire_3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_3 »

Interesting dapples...
zarathustra
Visit My Farm

Post by zarathustra »

Claire_2 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
NICE very nice..
Thanks!
I will work on them to get the ideal conformation. I dislike spots and varnishes as well so I will try breeding solid colored lines into them. :D
Cool..
to bad you lost your premium, now we have to talk over the forum and everybody will know our secret projects :lol: :) :P
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

zarathustra wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Thanks!
Cool..
to bad you lost your premium, now we have to talk over the forum and everybody will know our secret projects :lol: :) :P
Hey! :lol: :lol: :lol: I just got my premium on my 3rd account Claire_3. i can't do PMs now though, I will have to wait till the moderator approves my post first :D I will PM you once that's done :)
Claire_3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_3 »

Another handsome Dutch Draft boy here...

Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Meyersdale »

Clair you on?
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Meyersdale »

I have a lot of foal that need trained can you train them?
Nusbaum acres
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Nusbaum acres »

Claire_2 wrote:Another exciting update: I successfully bred a Dutch Draft on my FIRST attempt. :D
Here he is:
♆ Forest Mist
Do you have any Dutch Draft mares you would like to sell?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:41 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:41 pm