Community Forum

Dragonridge Estate--FIRST PALOMINO/CREMELLO DAPPLED ARABIAN??

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Scalekist
Visit My Farm

Dragonridge Estate--FIRST PALOMINO/CREMELLO DAPPLED ARABIAN??

Post by Scalekist »

Hello! I own a farm by the name of Dragonridge Estate, where I work to breed skilled Arabians with beautiful coats at the same time.

I've noticed some purebred Arabians with a very unique dappled coat, such as the one viewed here:
Star light

I was really in love with the dapples, so I tried to breed it into my line of Arabians!
After countless foals I did not once get this coat. But instead I managed to carry the dapples onto a palomino (or cremello, can't be too sure yet!) horse!
Starlight's Trouble

I am completely in love with his coat as well as his stats. I have never seen a dappled palomino/cremello Arabian that was purebred, so perhaps my colt is the first?

I'll definitely be breeding him in the future!
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Dragonridge Estate--FIRST PALOMINO/CREMELLO DAPPLED ARABIAN??

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Scalekist wrote:Hello! I own a farm by the name of Dragonridge Estate, where I work to breed skilled Arabians with beautiful coats at the same time.

I've noticed some purebred Arabians with a very unique dappled coat, such as the one viewed here:
Star light

I was really in love with the dapples, so I tried to breed it into my line of Arabians!
After countless foals I did not once get this coat. But instead I managed to carry the dapples onto a palomino (or cremello, can't be too sure yet!) horse!
Starlight's Trouble

I am completely in love with his coat as well as his stats. I have never seen a dappled palomino/cremello Arabian that was purebred, so perhaps my colt is the first?

I'll definitely be breeding him in the future!
I suspect you horse is actually a Amber Champagne, chestnut based horses cannot show visible silver dapples (though they can carry it)
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:01 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:01 am