The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Dragonridge Estate--FIRST PALOMINO/CREMELLO DAPPLED ARABIAN??

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Scalekist
Visit My Farm

Dragonridge Estate--FIRST PALOMINO/CREMELLO DAPPLED ARABIAN??

Post by Scalekist »

Hello! I own a farm by the name of Dragonridge Estate, where I work to breed skilled Arabians with beautiful coats at the same time.

I've noticed some purebred Arabians with a very unique dappled coat, such as the one viewed here:
Star light

I was really in love with the dapples, so I tried to breed it into my line of Arabians!
After countless foals I did not once get this coat. But instead I managed to carry the dapples onto a palomino (or cremello, can't be too sure yet!) horse!
Starlight's Trouble

I am completely in love with his coat as well as his stats. I have never seen a dappled palomino/cremello Arabian that was purebred, so perhaps my colt is the first?

I'll definitely be breeding him in the future!
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Dragonridge Estate--FIRST PALOMINO/CREMELLO DAPPLED ARABIAN??

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Scalekist wrote:Hello! I own a farm by the name of Dragonridge Estate, where I work to breed skilled Arabians with beautiful coats at the same time.

I've noticed some purebred Arabians with a very unique dappled coat, such as the one viewed here:
Star light

I was really in love with the dapples, so I tried to breed it into my line of Arabians!
After countless foals I did not once get this coat. But instead I managed to carry the dapples onto a palomino (or cremello, can't be too sure yet!) horse!
Starlight's Trouble

I am completely in love with his coat as well as his stats. I have never seen a dappled palomino/cremello Arabian that was purebred, so perhaps my colt is the first?

I'll definitely be breeding him in the future!
I suspect you horse is actually a Amber Champagne, chestnut based horses cannot show visible silver dapples (though they can carry it)
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:17 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:17 pm