The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by Claire_2 »

wolflover2 wrote:Sorry lIke the other person I was letting my friend run my account and I said for her to breed a holstein for me she's very new to the game and she just clicked on your stud and was like if you get a message its not my fault. I promise it won't happen again. IF you want I'll give you the foal. :oops:
It's completely fine! If you want to use him again, tell me and I will put him up for a decent price :)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:
Hi you horse http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1038950 is ready to go home :D Pick him up soon ;)
Lol I see you're having trouble with people using your studs? It's starting to get annoying :oops: Thanks I'll run over to my holding account and grab him! :D Can you take another one yet?
Yup!
I am sorry i can't take any at the moment, because I still have a few from others to train plus my turns only come in 6. I will notify you when I am done with the others :)
wolflover2
Visit My Farm

Post by wolflover2 »

Yeah i might breed to him again if I don't get a mare I'll ask this time and won't let my friend do it again
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Lol I see you're having trouble with people using your studs? It's starting to get annoying :oops: Thanks I'll run over to my holding account and grab him! :D Can you take another one yet?
Yup!
I am sorry i can't take any at the moment, because I still have a few from others to train plus my turns only come in 6. I will notify you when I am done with the others :)
Ok that's fine I understand! ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Yup!
Ok that's fine I understand! ;)
Thanks for understanding :D
Claire_
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_ »

AvariceX wrote:Ping
Hi I noticed that you are using my studs that are marked specifically for me and my partner's QT breeding program. If it says on their stud page that they are only for the QT breeding program, I would appreciate if you would refrain from using the stud. Unfortunately, I can't approve only certain mares since that aspect hasn't come into the game yet. So therefore, I have to ask you kindly not to use my stud unless you contact me directly and want to use it. I put a lot of time and effort into my studs and it really isn't fair that you use them continually for just $1. I will let you use them if you contact me and let you know which one you want to use. Then I will raise the price for you. Thank you for your understanding.
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

your horses are almost ready it is taking a tiny bit of time because I was not on the game all the time , but they are almost ready and plus I had to find this forum
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:ping
meganamber2 wrote:ping
hi partner! How is it going? I was clearing through my horses and moved a plenty of Trakehners to my 3rd account http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/71870
Some of the Trakehners are 4* or 5*. Please do tell me which one you want and I can give them to you. If not, I will just age them out.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:ping
meganamber2 wrote:ping
hi partner! How is it going? I was clearing through my horses and moved a plenty of Trakehners to my 3rd account http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/71870
Some of the Trakehners are 4* or 5*. Please do tell me which one you want and I can give them to you. If not, I will just age them out.
Hey partner! :D Thanks for the offer! Here's the list :P

Curly a Blessing
Diplomatic No Lace
First From Wild
Breathtaking Fruitcake
Fair to Valley
Troubled No Flair

Sorry this is the device I can't post links on :oops:
But yeah, I'll take all these lovelies! You've got some amazing Trakehners!
Can you train another horse for me yet?
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

appleloosafarm wrote:your horses are almost ready it is taking a tiny bit of time because I was not on the game all the time , but they are almost ready and plus I had to find this forum
Ok it's fine with me as long as my horses don't age too much ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:35 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:35 am