The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Re: SUPER THOROUGHBREDS; HELP NEEDED

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Sorry I wasn't on for a while, my dog had puppies two weeks ago and a few minutes ago one of them did something weird so I went to check on her.
Anyway, I'll put a colt up for sale, a 3* one who I don't really want anymore, so you can rehome him later on, or keep him, I don't really care about him
Are the puppies cute? Aww, wish I had a dog. Living in a city does that to you. Right, I'll go to the colt now.
I have a question. How much money (HWO) do you think I have?
Hi. I'm doing the training part of the project. Pleasure to be working with you on a project! :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote: I wasn't on for a little because I was getting ready for school but I'm also helping with the project. I don't go to school for a while though
I do know that you are helping with the project. My offer of funding extends to all the people involved in the project. Ping me if you need help. :D
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote: I wasn't on for a little because I was getting ready for school but I'm also helping with the project. I don't go to school for a while though
I do know that you are helping with the project. My offer of funding extends to all the people involved in the project. Ping me if you need help. :D
Ok thanks.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Replying to your question: I think you have trillions, because you're one of the top players, and you can afford to pay for basically any horse
Nah, you flatter me. I do have enough to buy almost any horse though. I hope to see that this project will last at least a year though.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Replying to your question: I think you have trillions, because you're one of the top players, and you can afford to pay for basically any horse
Nah, you flatter me. I do have enough to buy almost any horse though. I hope to see that this project will last at least a year though.
It will. I mean, in real life, my grandmother had a mare that resembled a TB, but wasn't quite one. That was what really made me want to do something with TBs, and since I can't do anything like this in real life, I decided to find a good horse-breeding game- and I stumbled upon this.
Never would I have thought that I'd be participating in a Quality TB project with all you GREAT players!
Thank you for helping out.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Ok, now moving on to the mares. Do you, by any chance, still have any other TBs? or if you don't, could you perhaps put the TB stallion up for stud? Because we need new foals with better Evals and looks, so that we can fix any problems and really get this project going.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Nah, you flatter me. I do have enough to buy almost any horse though. I hope to see that this project will last at least a year though.
It will. I mean, in real life, my grandmother had a mare that resembled a TB, but wasn't quite one. That was what really made me want to do something with TBs, and since I can't do anything like this in real life, I decided to find a good horse-breeding game- and I stumbled upon this.
Never would I have thought that I'd be participating in a Quality TB project with all you GREAT players!
Sorry for interrupting! Do you need help?
Champion, are you bored, my dear? I'm literally spending all my time at work. I'm just too tired to play. I had great plans, but the game doesn't have something to catch my attention for more than an hour.
So my resources are open for you. Check them, I chose the lightest one

pure TB
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Farant wrote:
Sorry for interrupting! Do you need help?
Champion, are you bored, my dear? I'm literally spending all my time at work. I'm just too tired to play. I had great plans, but the game doesn't have something to catch my attention for more than an hour.

pure TB
Hi! No problem, she isn't online anymore anyway.
If you want to help, you can.
And btw that's such a gorgeous stallion!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Nah, you flatter me. I do have enough to buy almost any horse though. I hope to see that this project will last at least a year though.
Ok, now moving on to the mares. Do you, by any chance, still have any other TBs? or if you don't, could you perhaps put the TB stallion up for stud? Because we need new foals with better Evals and looks, so that we can fix any problems and really get this project going.
I've just bought two new horses I'll put up for our project.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/969093
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1021012
They're good horses with good stats, though their COI might be a little high. Though their stud fee might be a bit high, I'll provide more money if needed.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote: Sorry for interrupting! Do you need help?

pure TB
Farant darling, my exams have just ended, and I'm quite satisfied with my results. I'm just catching up and helping Stormy with this project. I'm sorry to hear that your work is sapping all your energy, but your work should come first, yes? Do you mean that the two horses you chose are available for me? If yes, then I'll gladly take them off your hands with as much as you want. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:26 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:26 pm