Community Forum

{QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: {QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Most of my horses at this point either produce or have 4-5* eval with a 60k+ HGP. I’m not breeding them as rapidly now, because I have more than enough horses and am trying to let all of my foals age and old horses age out too.
So, it sounds like it's going pretty well over there! Well, I have had many horses trained by Claire, one of my horses earned the champion title and I'm going to have another who'll be a GrandChamp in Show Jumping.
Ok that’s good to hear!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:
So, it sounds like it's going pretty well over there! Well, I have had many horses trained by Claire, one of my horses earned the champion title and I'm going to have another who'll be a GrandChamp in Show Jumping.
Ok that’s good to hear!
yeah, it is!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

UPDATE: I think the Thoroughbreds are good for now, I have just bred a few of my mares and so I'll be giving out the foals to everybody that helped me out: Jasmine Hanley, luckyhooves and Champi0n Br66der. Thanks SO much for this!
The project is still ongoing, as I am planning to give out 5* TBs to new players who want to breed them.
I am currently working on the Suffolk Punch, Norfolk Trotters and Cleveland Bays ( I can't find any young mares for sale so I need to breed them ).
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:UPDATE: I think the Thoroughbreds are good for now, I have just bred a few of my mares and so I'll be giving out the foals to everybody that helped me out: Jasmine Hanley, luckyhooves and Champi0n Br66der. Thanks SO much for this!
The project is still ongoing, as I am planning to give out 5* TBs to new players who want to breed them.
I am currently working on the Suffolk Punch, Norfolk Trotters and Cleveland Bays ( I can't find any young mares for sale so I need to breed them ).
Ok thanks I really do enjoy this project. Most of my Thoroughbreds are at almost the point of not being able to get better. Except most of my horses are 4*. Also I have noticed that most of mine are black and it was a total accident. Lol.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote:UPDATE: I think the Thoroughbreds are good for now, I have just bred a few of my mares and so I'll be giving out the foals to everybody that helped me out: Jasmine Hanley, luckyhooves and Champi0n Br66der. Thanks SO much for this!
Gee, so fast?
Thanks! I enjoyed this project while it lasted :)
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Gee, so fast?
Thanks! I enjoyed this project while it lasted :)
I enjoyed it too :D As soon as the foals are born you each get a few :- )))
The project hasn't really ended yet, I'm just taking a temporary break for personal reasons. When I get back on HWO, I'll try to upgrade my account and breed 5* TBs with high GP and good conformation. Thanks for helping out :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I enjoyed it too :D As soon as the foals are born you each get a few :- )))
The project hasn't really ended yet, I'm just taking a temporary break for personal reasons. When I get back on HWO, I'll try to upgrade my account and breed 5* TBs with high GP and good conformation. Thanks for helping out :D
Hmmm, ping me if you ever need help, yes?
No problem.
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I enjoyed it too :D As soon as the foals are born you each get a few :- )))
Hmmm, ping me if you ever need help, yes?
No problem.
I hope your next project is successful :D
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

[quote="Champi0nBr66der3]ping[/quote]
luckyhooves wrote:ping
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:ping
The foals I wanted to give out are ready! Take a look around my farm and choose two foals you like the most! :D
The reason why this project is on hold is because my grandfather in Germany is sick :( and we're worried about him.
I am not bringing my computer, and I don't like playing on my phone.
See you all in two weeks :)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

I'm back from my trip to Germany ( I ended up bringing my computer for schoolwork ) so I will be online much more and I finally upgraded my account! I am now focusing on conformation, especially speed, because GP and Evals are easier to take care of now that I've been playing for a while. So far my highest speed was a mare who recently died with 52. That isn't a lot so I need to work on that.
Become a Patron!