The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: {QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Post by Stormchase Stables »

My mares have given birth, resulting in some pretty nice foals:

First off, this unusual girl with decent speed and movement:
*SS* Avalanche Summer

Then this little filly with okay speed who is going to be a broodmare:
*SS* Wishing Star

And my favorite colt ever so far:
*SS* Renegade Revolution

This boy who happens to be an exact replica of his mother when she was his age:
*SS* Rainy Day

The same color as a coffee bean.. Well this filly will be trained because of her speed, movement and balance.
*SS* Montana Coffee

And, with 42 speed and 63k GP, this little colt has earned the privilege of being trained.
*SS* Wishing for Stars

This filly wil also, hopefully, be trained.. she has nice speed compared to her mother's.
*SS* Dark Star

And, last but not least, this yearling with nice speed
*SS* Day Zone
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:My mares have given birth, resulting in some pretty nice foals:

First off, this unusual girl with decent speed and movement:
*SS* Avalanche Summer

Then this little filly with okay speed who is going to be a broodmare:
*SS* Wishing Star

And my favorite colt ever so far:
*SS* Renegade Revolution

This boy who happens to be an exact replica of his mother when she was his age:
*SS* Rainy Day

The same color as a coffee bean.. Well this filly will be trained because of her speed, movement and balance.
*SS* Montana Coffee

And, with 42 speed and 63k GP, this little colt has earned the privilege of being trained.
*SS* Wishing for Stars

This filly wil also, hopefully, be trained.. she has nice speed compared to her mother's.
*SS* Dark Star

And, last but not least, this yearling with nice speed
*SS* Day Zone
Very nice foals! :) Sorry I haven’t really been online for a while because we just had finals for school so ya.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Very nice foals! :) Sorry I haven’t really been online for a while because we just had finals for school so ya.
It's fine- hope everything went well for you :D
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Cavallo wrote:.
Nachos 2nd wrote:.
Thoroughbredfan2552 wrote:I'm a fan of Thoroughbreds too :D
Hey!
I saw that you were using a stud that was marked for me only, the reason for this is because I do not like having his lines spread around and especially when his descendants are not pure Thoroughbreds; I hope you understand. If you wanted a good Thoroughbred stud you could have just asked me! :lol:
Now, I appreciate that some of you may be new, or want to make a new breed, or simply just like Thoroughbreds and don't have enough money to buy one. But when Brocklebank Farms has so kindly put him up for stud and has written "For Stormchase Only" he/she MEANS "For Stormchase Only" :?
Sorry to disturb you!
Again, ping me if you need a stud!
Thoroughbredfan2552
Visit My Farm

Post by Thoroughbredfan2552 »

Hey,
i have a couple of foals and was wondering what i could do for you in return if you could fully train them for me. i dont have the exact stuff to do the training and thought id ask someone capable of doing so for help.

-Phoenix
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

LilyTromp wrote:-
Hey! I saw that you used my stud many times! If I had known you were going to use him that much I would have lowered the price to 1$ lol :lol:
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Thoroughbredfan2552 wrote:Hey,
i have a couple of foals and was wondering what i could do for you in return if you could fully train them for me. i dont have the exact stuff to do the training and thought id ask someone capable of doing so for help.

-Phoenix
I'm sorry, but I don't train, luckyhooves stopped training, I'm not sure about Jasmine_Hanley and Champi0nBr66der3.
Brocklebank Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Brocklebank Farm »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Cavallo wrote:.
Nachos 2nd wrote:.
Thoroughbredfan2552 wrote:I'm a fan of Thoroughbreds too :D
Hey!
I saw that you were using a stud that was marked for me only, the reason for this is because I do not like having his lines spread around and especially when his descendants are not pure Thoroughbreds; I hope you understand. If you wanted a good Thoroughbred stud you could have just asked me! :lol:
Now, I appreciate that some of you may be new, or want to make a new breed, or simply just like Thoroughbreds and don't have enough money to buy one. But when Brocklebank Farms has so kindly put him up for stud and has written "For Stormchase Only" he/she MEANS "For Stormchase Only" :?
Sorry to disturb you!
Partly my fault for putting him so low :? I've taken him off stud for now, if you need him let me know so I can pop him back up for you. :)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Brocklebank Farm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:

Hey!
Sorry to disturb you!
Partly my fault for putting him so low :? I've taken him off stud for now, if you need him let me know so I can pop him back up for you. :)
Alright, thanks, and this isn't your fault :? I mean some people just help themselves, but oh well.
Brocklebank Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Brocklebank Farm »

Alright, thanks, and this isn't your fault :? I mean some people just help themselves, but oh well.
I think people just take advantage sometimes :? :|
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:43 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:43 am