The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: {QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote: Thanks!!
No problem, try buying more pastures and taking more courses.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote: Thanks!!
No problem, try buying more pastures and taking more courses.
I just started a new course a few seconds ago. And I'll definitely buy another TB mare soon.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote: I just started a new course a few seconds ago. And I'll definitely buy another TB mare soon.
That's good, perhaps you want to work on the Deliboz together with me too?
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote: I just started a new course a few seconds ago. And I'll definitely buy another TB mare soon.
That's good, perhaps you want to work on the Deliboz together with me too?
Sure! I currently have a lot of 4* and 5* mares and fillies, and three stallions. I'm trying to get at least one foal with blue eyes but.. At least they have good GP :lol:
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: That's good, perhaps you want to work on the Deliboz together with me too?
Sure! I currently have a lot of 4* and 5* mares and fillies, and three stallions. I'm trying to get at least one foal with blue eyes but.. At least they have good GP :lol:
Let's talk about this in your farm log.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
Let's talk about this in your farm log.

All right :)
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

I have a TB mare that'll be up for offers soon, and another TB foal on the way, hoping it's a filly with a decent Eval
Ping me if u guys need the mare
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

I just got quite a few 5* TB foals and some 4* ones too! Sorry I haven't been updating for a while, I got kinda busy with all the breeding and stuff
Just wanted to see how everybody's doing, I feel like we all took a break from this but that's fine, I needed a break too.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:I just got quite a few 5* TB foals and some 4* ones too! Sorry I haven't been updating for a while, I got kinda busy with all the breeding and stuff
Just wanted to see how everybody's doing, I feel like we all took a break from this but that's fine, I needed a break too.
Most of my horses at this point either produce or have 4-5* eval with a 60k+ HGP. I’m not breeding them as rapidly now, because I have more than enough horses and am trying to let all of my foals age and old horses age out too.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:I just got quite a few 5* TB foals and some 4* ones too! Sorry I haven't been updating for a while, I got kinda busy with all the breeding and stuff
Most of my horses at this point either produce or have 4-5* eval with a 60k+ HGP. I’m not breeding them as rapidly now, because I have more than enough horses and am trying to let all of my foals age and old horses age out too.
So, it sounds like it's going pretty well over there! Well, I have had many horses trained by Claire, one of my horses earned the champion title and I'm going to have another who'll be a GrandChamp in Show Jumping.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:05 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:05 pm