The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

“WSF” ~ Winter Sage Farms

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

“WSF” ~ Winter Sage Farms

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Winter Sage Farms

My Breeding & Training Farm: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/65744

Competition/Stud Farm:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/66757

Sales Page:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=11489

Studs:
-Coming soon- all studs are going to be on my competition farm and will have great stats along with training.

Here at Winter Sage Farms I work with a variety of breeds and strive to have some of the best competition quality horses! These are the breeds available as of now:

* High-Performance Mixed Breeds Racers
* Estonian Natives
* Belgian Warmbloods

Descriptions:

These High- Performance Racers are bred for quality, not stats. Any horse with 60+ speed can still do poorly in shows. At Winter Sage Farms I breed horses soley by how well they compete, resulting in garunteed costumer statisfaction.

My Estonian Natives are bred for form and also competition performance. It can be hard to find Estonian Natives with good form on the market so this is what I strive for. My Estonian Natives are all also bred with the intention to train and compete.

Belgian Warmbloods have just been added to my farm not that long ago and are still being perfected. Sense this is a very rare breed I am working on improving everything from stats to form. BELGIAN WARMBLOODS ARE NOT UP FOR STUD UNTIL I PERFECT ALL THEIR STATS AND COMPETITION READINESS!!!

Disclaimer: This Page is still under some very serious construction and editing!!

****New Breeds & Studs Coming Soon****
Last edited by Jasmine_Hanley on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: {Winter Sage Farm Page}

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Hey just updating: Two new colts with a lot of potential for color and conformation.
And two new foals on the way! How's the project over on your side?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:Hey just updating: Two new colts with a lot of potential for color and conformation.
And two new foals on the way! How's the project over on your side?
The projects going pretty good I'm expecting some new foals that will hopefully have some good stats soon and have some great horses that I've started with! :D
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Hey Jasmine, Lucky's got a young partially trained mare that you could get from her, since she's helping out.
Lucky thought, since she already helped me out, maybe you needed a new breedable mare.
Just a thought. You definitely don't need to take the mare if you don't need help.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:Hey Jasmine, Lucky's got a young partially trained mare that you could get from her, since she's helping out.
Lucky thought, since she already helped me out, maybe you needed a new breedable mare.
Just a thought. You definitely don't need to take the mare if you don't need help.
Ok thanks I'll take her
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:Hey Jasmine, Lucky's got a young partially trained mare that you could get from her, since she's helping out.
Ok thanks I'll take her
Oh btw she's really short, so you can breed her to Billy Joe for a better Eval foal.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Ok thanks I'll take her
Oh btw she's really short, so you can breed her to Billy Joe for a better Eval foal.
Ok
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

hey, Jasmine, you should continue Autumn Shadow's training; she's got a lot of potential.
Also quite happy to see that you got a pretty good filly out of her! Hope she's good enough for you.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

So I just wanted to say that Timeless Bell is GORGEOUS OMG THOSE EYES!!! They're so pretty <3
and she's 4* Eval, with some good stats. That should be a good base mare for the quality TB breeding when she gets older.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:So I just wanted to say that Timeless Bell is GORGEOUS OMG THOSE EYES!!! They're so pretty <3
and she's 4* Eval, with some good stats. That should be a good base mare for the quality TB breeding when she gets older.
Ya that's what I was planning on using her for :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:52 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:52 pm