The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Moon Akhal-Tekes [MAT]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
MoonTurkmenes
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Moon Akhal-Tekes [MAT]

Post by MoonTurkmenes »

What happened in the beginning :? :

This used to be my twin sister's account, and all she wanted to breed was Turkmenes... When she gave up on them and rage quit the game :roll: , I took over and rehomed all her horses except one; but then realized I couldn't change the username!
Well, I didn't care that much, and just ignored it. So, as I was saying earlier, I didn't erase this one horse:
Dark Element

Instead, I bred her to a good Arabian stud and got a cute little AT filly:
Golden Victory

That's when my love for ATs started. I just really like them.
So, I bought two ATs from Retsi (Thank you, if you are reading this, for those two beautiful mares) and I changed their names... At the time, I didn't know what brand marks were...
Here they are:
Little Star

Bright Star

I instantly fell in love with Little Star's color, which I have tried to duplicate in her foals but have failed.
I tried to find a 5/4* AT Eval stud with the closest color to hers and found AWE Shaar.
I bred her to him and got a GORGEOUS (I think) colt, who is now my most valuable horse.
Galactic Star

His color tho!
The moment he reached breeding age, I put him up for stud at 900.
A few minutes later, someone bred their mare to him (but rehomed the foal later on :cry: )
I was so surprised that someone would actually breed their mare to him so soon!
I made the price higher, to 1k, and a few days later three players had bred their mares to him.
I kept on making his price higher until I hit 1500, and decided that breeding a mare to Galactic shouldn't cost more than that.
MoonTurkmenes
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Moon Akhal-Tekes [MAT]

Post by MoonTurkmenes »

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYBODY WHO HAS BRED THEIR MARES TO GALACTIC STAR! YOU ALL HELPED ME OUT OF BANKRUPTCY :lol: :D :shock:

Well, I bred Bright Star and Golden Victory to some other stallions but disliked the foals' color, HP and Eval so I erased them from the game.
I kept on breeding Little Star to AWE Shaar in hopes that I could get one of the parents' colors, but got a lil golden filly instead. I decided to keep her since I liked her, and I needed a 5* filly.
I tried breeding Little star to AWE Shorat, and got another palomino girl.
I tried to get the perfect color again and again and again until I got:
Parlak Yıldız

I decided to name her in Turkish, since my Turkish best friend was there and suggested the name. It means Bright Star, at least, I think so..
So, that's it.. Ping me if you're interested in one of my horses, or if you're in a tight spot and want to use Galactic Star, but he's too expensive- I'll lower the price for a while.
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

MoonTurkmenes wrote:...
Your doing awesome!! So I was wondering if you would like to partner up? ATs are my fav breed too! :D I just fell in love with them when I accidentally bred one. My goal is to perfect the AT breed. What's yours?
MoonTurkmenes
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonTurkmenes »

jl1106 wrote:
MoonTurkmenes wrote:...
Your doing awesome!! So I was wondering if you would like to partner up? ATs are my fav breed too! :D I just fell in love with them when I accidentally bred one. My goal is to perfect the AT breed. What's yours?
Sorry for not replying for so, so long. I did reply but it never posted, which is super weird. And also I was on a break from this game to take care of my baby sisters more :) :? Again, super sorry!
I'd love to partner up if it isn't too late :? :D My goal is to breed the highest GP AT competitor, break some records and bring in the cash 8-) :lol: :mrgreen:
MoonTurkmenes
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonTurkmenes »

Oak River wrote: :)
Hey there. I saw that you used my stud, *MT* Galactic Star, SIXTEEN TIMES. If you want to use him more, I can lower the price to only 1$! If you're not gonna use him anymore, then that's okay too. I hope you got nice foals from him. I wanted to give you a discount because, well, 16 times is a lot and if someone likes my stud that much I want to make sure they get a discount :D
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

MoonTurkmenes wrote:
Oak River wrote: :)
Hey there. I saw that you used my stud, *MT* Galactic Star, SIXTEEN TIMES. If you want to use him more, I can lower the price to only 1$! If you're not gonna use him anymore, then that's okay too. I hope you got nice foals from him. I wanted to give you a discount because, well, 16 times is a lot and if someone likes my stud that much I want to make sure they get a discount :D
I breed COI 0 ATs and would be happy to help you guys, I have a few good ones and they can help bring down your COI if it gets too high.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/48741
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1060808 this guy is mine too he is just on my freeze account.
MoonTurkmenes
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonTurkmenes »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
MoonTurkmenes wrote: Hey there. I saw that you used my stud, *MT* Galactic Star, SIXTEEN TIMES. If you want to use him more, I can lower the price to only 1$! If you're not gonna use him anymore, then that's okay too. I hope you got nice foals from him. I wanted to give you a discount because, well, 16 times is a lot and if someone likes my stud that much I want to make sure they get a discount :D
I breed COI 0 ATs and would be happy to help you guys, I have a few good ones and they can help bring down your COI if it gets too high.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/48741
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1060808 this guy is mine too he is just on my freeze account.
That would be perfect! Believe me, my horses have extremely high COI!
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

MoonTurkmenes wrote:That would be perfect! Believe me, my horses have extremely high COI!
Okay let me know if you need anything or if you want something up for stud.
MoonTurkmenes
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonTurkmenes »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
MoonTurkmenes wrote:That would be perfect! Believe me, my horses have extremely high COI!
Okay let me know if you need anything or if you want something up for stud.
How high is the GP of your ATs usually? My mares just dropped their foals.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

MoonTurkmenes wrote:
WILD FLICKA wrote: Okay let me know if you need anything or if you want something up for stud.
How high is the GP of your ATs usually? My mares just dropped their foals.
Mid to high 30s sometimes I have greens
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:47 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:47 am