The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Dollar Farms

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Dollar Equestrian
Visit My Farm

Dollar Farms

Post by Dollar Equestrian »

Log just to keep track of my horses.
22/11/2017:
Current amount of horses- 9
Amount of champions or higher- 2
aschaab wrote:...
Hello, I noticed that you used a certain stud of mine ( Danger *DE* ). Please refrain from using him as he is only to be used by Stormchase Stables, who kindly asked me if she could use him first. If you do not speak English properly, please excuse me. I just don't like it when people see that they're not supposed to be doing something and they do it anyway.
I will take him off the stud market now.
- Dollar Equestrian
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Dollar Farms

Post by Bitapetrone »

Dollar Equestrian wrote:Log just to keep track of my horses.
22/11/2017:
Current amount of horses- 9
aschaab wrote:...
Hello, I noticed that you used a certain stud of mine ( Danger *DE* ). Please refrain from using him as he is only to be used by Stormchase Stables, who kindly asked me if she could use him first. If you do not speak English properly, please excuse me. I just don't like it when people see that they're not supposed to be doing something and they do it anyway.
I will take him off the stud market now.
- Dollar Equestrian
If you'd like to avoid other people using your horse, I would consider making your request more prevalent in the ad itself (The eye is much more readily drawn to the body of the ad, where you don't mention anything). I'd also recommend adding the request to the horse's notes on their page. Personally, when I did use outside studs, I found almost every horse I used backtracking through bloodlines. And since there is no mention of you wanting the horse to only be used by one person on his page, well, anyone who finds your horse via this method won't even know about the request to begin with.
Dollar Equestrian
Visit My Farm

Bitapetrone wrote:
Dollar Equestrian wrote:Log just to keep track of my horses.
22/11/2017:
Current amount of horses- 10

If you'd like to avoid other people using your horse, I would consider making your request more prevalent in the ad itself (The eye is much more readily drawn to the body of the ad, where you don't mention anything). I'd also recommend adding the request to the horse's notes on their page. Personally, when I did use outside studs, I found almost every horse I used backtracking through bloodlines. And since there is no mention of you wanting the horse to only be used by one person on his page, well, anyone who finds your horse via this method won't even know about the request to begin with.
Alright thanks for the advice.
Dollar Equestrian
Visit My Farm

I bought some new horses!
I have started to compete http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1081043
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:24 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:24 am