The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

East Coast Stables (0% COI ranch)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

East Coast Stables (0% COI ranch)

Post by GrayJay »

Breeding principles: 1) Maintain 0% COI and evaluation of 4 or 5 for the breed (for purebreds), 2) gradually increase HGP. Exception: COI % of horses bred for the "Low HGP foal" quest is not maintained at 0%.

Goals: Work through all breeding quests. Later when the HGP of my herd is much higher, I might try to produce grade horses that are bred for specific competitions.

Horses posted below are the stallion and mare of each breed that I have bred that have the highest HGP and evaluations (5* unless otherwise indicated).

Definitions:

Available for breeding: This means you can breed with this horse. Stallions may or may not be posted for public breeding. For mares, it means I am not yet using the horse for my own projects so you can contact me to make an arrangement. I can produce a foal for you, either by breeding the horse with one of my own studs or with one of yours. If the latter, the easiest way is to put your horse up for stud after contacting me, and send me your horse's profile link (or give me the details so I can find him). I will cover my mare with your stud and deliver the foal to you within about a week via reserved sales, for a reasonable price (let me know your price beforehand). The mare has to stay on my farm.

Reserved: This means I am currently using the mare for one of my projects, so she is no longer available for breeding for other players.

Not yet breeding: This means I haven't decided yet if if I am going to keep the horse. Such horses are not available for breeding because I might decide to re-home them, which means they cannot have progeny.
Last edited by GrayJay on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 24 times in total.
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Tarpans

Post by GrayJay2 »

Last edited by GrayJay2 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:54 am, edited 20 times in total.
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Newest Arrival - Farm 1

Post by GrayJay »

Last edited by GrayJay on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 21 times in total.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: East Coast Stables (0% COI ranch)

Post by 8arbarossa »

GrayJay wrote:NEWEST ARRIVAL
Sadagh (colt) (purebred Arabian)
I have the idea you are Dutch, heb ik het juist?
Do you also sell custom horses?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Re: East Coast Stables (0% COI ranch)

Post by GrayJay2 »

No, not Dutch, English (Canadian). However, I give my Belgian horses Dutch names (or try to)! I use different languages for different breeds (e.g., Arabic for Arabians; German for Forest Horses).
I don't think I'm ready to do custom horses yet since I'm just starting out, although that would be fun to try eventually.
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Akhal-Tekes

Post by GrayJay »

Last edited by GrayJay on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Arabians

Post by GrayJay »

Last edited by GrayJay on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 8 times in total.
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Przewalskis

Post by GrayJay2 »

Last edited by GrayJay2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Low HGP project

Post by GrayJay2 »

Here is my lowest HGP horse for the "Crummy Foal" quest:
Low HGP Horse

Przewalski X North African Barb
HGP = 23,516
Last edited by GrayJay2 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Shetland Ponies

Post by GrayJay2 »

Last edited by GrayJay2 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:06 am, edited 10 times in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:37 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:37 am