Community Forum

closed

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Re: SF - Sinister Farms Racehorses

Post by luckyhooves »

I started breeding the Deliboz a while back, was just wondering if any foals of mine fit what you're looking for? I never have the time to enter my horses is comps or train them, but I'm sure some have potential. Sorry if this is bothering you, but, like Stormchase, I'm very interested in this too.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Stormchase Stables wrote:.
I'm giving you my Thoroughbred mare for free, and you may breed her to Viva La Rico for free as well, just ping me next time you are active and we can set this up. His genes are very strong, it's likely that you'll get champagne. I'll review your foals shortly and get back to you!
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

luckyhooves wrote:I started breeding the Deliboz a while back, was just wondering if any foals of mine fit what you're looking for? I never have the time to enter my horses is comps or train them, but I'm sure some have potential. Sorry if this is bothering you, but, like Stormchase, I'm very interested in this too.
Let me look through your ranch and I'll give you a ping in a bit
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Alright, the two you planned to train are in fact your best jumper prospects, having a decent amount of balance and movement. But Majestic is your fastest. He narrowly meets the speed requirement at 50, I personally think you achieve 55-60+, if you want my help.

The only reason I wouldn't require a purebred 5* Thoroughbred foal to be above 50 is that the breed itself isn't very developed on the game. I worked to obtain the perfect body for my Thoroughbreds, but to up the speed would require a large herd and way too much time, you know?
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Retsi wrote:
Alright, the two you planned to train are in fact your best jumper prospects, having a decent amount of balance and movement. But Majestic is your fastest. He narrowly meets the speed requirement at 50, I personally think you achieve 55-60+, if you want my help.

The only reason I wouldn't require a purebred 5* Thoroughbred foal to be above 50 is that the breed itself isn't very developed on the game. I worked to obtain the perfect body for my Thoroughbreds, but to up the speed would require a large herd and way too much time, you know?
Alright, I understand, getting 5* was hard enough in the beginning for me :lol:
I really should upgrade my account to see my horses' conformation. :?
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

I'll give you the confirmation info on any horse you need, just go to general chat and look for the "Retsi Contact" topic :D
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Retsi wrote:
I'll give you the confirmation info on any horse you need, just go to general chat and look for the "Retsi Contact" topic :D
Oh wow thank you. Well I did get some new colts and one Deliboz TB mix ( i thought it might result in a good racehorse )
But I'm still waiting for quite a few mares to foal.
i never expected Majestic would have better confo than the boys! They have better ancestry than she does :shock:
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Retsi wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:I started breeding the Deliboz a while back, was just wondering if any foals of mine fit what you're looking for? I never have the time to enter my horses is comps or train them, but I'm sure some have potential. Sorry if this is bothering you, but, like Stormchase, I'm very interested in this too.
Let me look through your ranch and I'll give you a ping in a bit
Thank you! I recently rehomed a lot of my horses ( and a lot of my deliboz by accident ) so there aren't many of them.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

luckyhooves wrote:.
You've got a winner in Royal Flash. I'll work with her for sure! Can I put her on my champion ranch until I'm ready to train her? It'll be after the 25th but I want to train her as quickly as I can.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Retsi wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:.
You've got a winner in Royal Flash. I'll work with her for sure! Can I put her on my champion ranch until I'm ready to train her? It'll be after the 25th but I want to train her as quickly as I can.
For sure! I definitely love her, she's the best of my new foals. Thank you! And I actually won't be online for a week so the wait doesn't matter to me. Whenever you're online, I'll put her up.
Become a Patron!