The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

closed

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

closed

Post by Retsi »

closed
Last edited by Retsi on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:15 am, edited 14 times in total.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: SF - Sinister Farms Racehorses

Post by Stormchase Stables »

So I understand that SF Eventing is only available to certain players? How can you "enroll" a foal to try to get a spot? I'm interested in the sales, training and Eventing :-D
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Stormchase Stables wrote:So I understand that SF Eventing is only available to certain players? How can you "enroll" a foal to try to get a spot? I'm interested in the sales, training and Eventing :-D
Go ahead and link me to the foal or foals I can choose from. I usually just snoop around and ping people but show me what you've got! Since I have this big sale coming up, I won't be able to train the foal until I've trained all the yearlings going into the sale (about 15 yeesh) but I can hold it on my other ranch.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Retsi wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:So I understand that SF Eventing is only available to certain players? How can you "enroll" a foal to try to get a spot? I'm interested in the sales, training and Eventing :-D
Go ahead and link me to the foal or foals I can choose from. I usually just snoop around and ping people but show me what you've got! Since I have this big sale coming up, I won't be able to train the foal until I've trained all the yearlings going into the sale (about 15 yeesh) but I can hold it on my other ranch.
A few still coming, but here are two Trakehner foals:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1121792
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1121793
I've just started breeding Trakehners and I know they're only 4* but they'll surely get better. I've also got a lot of TB foals on the way, so if these two aren't what you're looking for, I know my Thoroughbreds are better 8-)
And I don't mind waiting, just wanna know in advance! My WiFi connection is really bad over here so taking turns and breeding horses makes my computer lag.. Might have to wait anyway until I get the perfect foal.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

A few still coming, but here are two Trakehner foals:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1121792
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1121793
I've just started breeding Trakehners and I know they're only 4* but they'll surely get better. I've also got a lot of TB foals on the way, so if these two aren't what you're looking for, I know my Thoroughbreds are better 8-)
And I don't mind waiting, just wanna know in advance! My WiFi connection is really bad over here so taking turns and breeding horses makes my computer lag.. Might have to wait anyway until I get the perfect foal.[/quote]

I'm very interested in the Thoroughbreds. I have a few Thoroughbreds myself, and I worked on the breed for a decent amount of time. How about I give you a 5* mare, and when she foals, let me see the baby. I have three fabulous studs you could use for her if you're interested in my boys.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

SF Desert Rose

This is the mare i'll give you. You may keep her but I ask that you don't sell her unless back to me. Her pasture mates I sold for about $200,000 - $250,000. She's a quality Thoroughbred! She just gave me a 5* filly not long ago

SF Viva La Rico

I'm sure you've seen him around. He's got about 68 foals dropped and most of them are very nice. He has a very deep rib cage and the hind of a true racehorse. He's got a good head as well. He's the standing #1 racing Thoroughbred, thousands of points ahead of others. He's always placed so well - i'm very impressed by his earnings in racing. I never entered him in what some consider "dishonest" competitions. Purely skill based earnings.

SF Tea Roses

This is one of the loveliest fillies I got from him, 5* of course. You can really see how dominant his body is in his foals.
SF Viva Ricamente

A colt of his, also showing that Viva body style. He's also an option for breeding as he is 5*

SF Black Flies

I purchased this stallion because I loved how well built he is. I just had to have him. He's unproven when it comes to breeding but he is 5*..
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Retsi wrote:A few still coming, but here are two Trakehner foals:

I'm very interested in the Thoroughbreds. I have a few Thoroughbreds myself, and I worked on the breed for a decent amount of time. How about I give you a 5* mare, and when she foals, let me see the baby. I have three fabulous studs you could use for her if you're interested in my boys.
Sure!
If you take a look around my pastures ( side acc included ) and find a horse you like you can always take him/her, I never have enough space for new foals anyway :D :? Most of my mares should foal soon, I'll ping you when the foals are born if that's okay. If you do end up interested in one of my foals and it's a 4* ( highly unlikely ) you'll have to act fast since I rehome all horses under my expectations :?
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Sure!
If you take a look around my pastures ( side acc included ) and find a horse you like you can always take him/her, I never have enough space for new foals anyway :D :? Most of my mares should foal soon, I'll ping you when the foals are born if that's okay. If you do end up interested in one of my foals and it's a 4* ( highly unlikely ) you'll have to act fast since I rehome all horses under my expectations :?[/quote]

I'm going to put the mare up for sale, and we'll start with her foal and maybe another. Did you like any of the TB stallions I showed? I'd prefer one of those to be the sire.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Retsi wrote: I'm going to put the mare up for sale, and we'll start with her foal and maybe another. Did you like any of the TB stallions I showed? I'd prefer one of those to be the sire.
ok so 250k or + is okay with you? I don't mind which stallion, as they're yours, choose which one you'd want to use :D
But I really do love SF Viva Ricamente, his coloring is what I'm looking for but can never breed :? :D
Last edited by Stormchase Stables on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Retsi wrote:ping
Not all my mares have foaled, but take a look at a few of these foals so far, I'm hopeful about the colts but the fillies are probably gonna end up being Broodmares since their HGP and Body Type ( and of course, Evals, I only compete with 5* ) aren't what I'm looking for. Still got a few pregnant TB mares, I'll wait for them too.
Here are the two colts, I rehomed all that were 4* or less except those fillies.
*SS* Lunar Knight

5* 64k HGP and from a line of successful Show Jumping TBs ( example: related to a GrandChampion, *SS* Prince of Oaks )
*SS* Smokey Hope

I am experimenting on TB x Grade crosses. She's most likely going to be a broodmare. Not much else to say about her.
*SS* Majestic Eclipse

Also probably going to be a Broodmare. Has competitive ancestors.
*SS* Saturn's Fate

Most hopeful about this one! 5*, 60k HGP, descendant of competitive horses, and I hope he'll compete as well as one of his ancestors did. And he has such pretty eyes :D
Anyway, that's about it for now, might rehome the fillies, I am very disappointed with their Evals and HGP.
Lunar Knight and Saturn's Fate are probably going to be trained even if they don't meet your standards :)
But, as I said earlier, there are more coming!! Just have to wait a lil bit :?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:44 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:44 am