The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{QRH} Quality RaceHorses- Racing Grades, TBs & More!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: {QRH} Quality RaceHorses- Racing Grades, TBs & More!

Post by meganamber »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Okay thanks for the help I'll let you know if I need help adjusting the size :D I'm gonna put it on my farm page and signature now...
And I wanted to pay you that much 8-) you put a lot of effort into it which I appreciate!
Hey, I'm a perfectionist. Can't even draw a scribble without making sure it looks perfect :lol:
BTW sometimes the image messes up and it turns out blurry. It should go away soon if that's the case :? :)
Yeah I put the image on my farm page... you can go take a look, and it's blurry :? Hopefully it will go away like you said though soon! :)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Hey, I'm a perfectionist. Can't even draw a scribble without making sure it looks perfect :lol:
BTW sometimes the image messes up and it turns out blurry. It should go away soon if that's the case :? :)
Yeah I put the image on my farm page... you can go take a look, and it's blurry :? Hopefully it will go away like you said though soon! :)
Ok I'm scrolling thorugh the farm page and it looks clear to me, maybe it's just your computer/network/browser?
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

meganamber wrote:
Ok I'm scrolling thorugh the farm page and it looks clear to me, maybe it's just your computer/network/browser?
Okay good! :D Maybe you're right :) Glad it's working for someone else! It will probably clear up! Thanks again! :)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ok I'm scrolling thorugh the farm page and it looks clear to me, maybe it's just your computer/network/browser?
Okay good! :D Maybe you're right :) Glad it's working for someone else! It will probably clear up! Thanks again! :)
You're welcome. If it continues being blurry you might want to make the image smaller or report a bug.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

meganamber wrote:
You're welcome. If it continues being blurry you might want to make the image smaller or report a bug.
Okay I'll do that! :) Thank you!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: You're welcome. If it continues being blurry you might want to make the image smaller or report a bug.
Okay I'll do that! :) Thank you!
Nps :D
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Stormchase Stables
TBS

I have got a bunch of new breedings done XD i dont think they are at all good but will continue to breed to other stallions and mares that will hopefully try and get them to be better
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables
TBS

I have got a bunch of new breedings done XD i dont think they are at all good but will continue to breed to other stallions and mares that will hopefully try and get them to be better
OK, if you need a higher speed TB stud I've got one :)
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: TBS

OK, if you need a higher speed TB stud I've got one :)
alright thank you
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

jodie1029 wrote:ping
hey, I remembered you wanted a type of chestnut Endurance horse and my mare gave birth to one..
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1174152
Sadly he's bombroof andonly has 52 speed but his color is the same as his dam's (Which you apparently liked) so he should sire great foals.
And I deeply apologize if I confused you with another player!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:54 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:54 pm