The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Cloud Nine Acres (CLOSED)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Re: Cloud Nine Acres

Post by arthorse »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
So I have rebuilt my farm to my liking and have decided to start the first experiment on Cloud Nine Acres. I am not exactly sure what my goals are for this first project.

Cloud Nine Acres' second project is looking like it will be a racing project. I am waiting to purchase three very nicely bred racing colts from another user on here (when she decides to hop on of course :P).

Other than that, not much to say about anything other than I am open for business again and will be breeding some hopefully very nice horses. Feels so great to be back on HWO!

More posts to come as soon as I figure out exactly what I am doing! :lol:

Welcome to Cloud Nine Acres!
What horses do you want? ;) I have Arabs. :D
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

arthorse wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
So I have rebuilt my farm to my liking and have decided to start the first experiment on Cloud Nine Acres. I am not exactly sure what my goals are for this first project.

Cloud Nine Acres' second project is looking like it will be a racing project. I am waiting to purchase three very nicely bred racing colts from another user on here (when she decides to hop on of course :P).

Other than that, not much to say about anything other than I am open for business again and will be breeding some hopefully very nice horses. Feels so great to be back on HWO!

More posts to come as soon as I figure out exactly what I am doing! :lol:

Welcome to Cloud Nine Acres!
I'm mostly using a mixture of Deliboz blood and grade horses for my racehorse program, and am currently revamping my color project to be a line of competitive, spotted blanket appaloosa Friesians. I don't have the need for Arabians so far, but if/when I do I will be sure to let you know :D Thank you for the offer ;)
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
arthorse wrote:
I'm mostly using a mixture of Deliboz blood and grade horses for my racehorse program, and am currently revamping my color project to be a line of competitive, spotted blanket appaloosa Friesians. I don't have the need for Arabians so far, but if/when I do I will be sure to let you know :D Thank you for the offer ;)
oh!! Okay!! I have a few friends who breed Deliboz horses!! Do you want me to get in touch with them??
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Change in goals.

Post by JillJessie1997 »

So real life crap badgered me again for a couple months but now life has settled back down (for now). I decided to toss the appaloosa Friesian idea and just focus on breeding my racehorses. I am toying with the idea of opening a training service; I have been test training my horses starting at birth and have trained them up to 99% all stats before the age of 4. It is still just an idea as I have no clue when (not if, lol) real life shtick will pound on my door again; don't want to offer training to the community then be off the game for 3 months....anyway, I am back momentarily and am already in the swing of things again! :D
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Hopeful racing prospect

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Or otherwise known as this colt I am training:

He is the son of my stallion Jukebox Hero whom I just sold. I wasn't going to keep him but instead put him up for sale like his sister, but then saw the comment in speed: "Congratulations, this fella has amazing natural speed!" and changed my mind. Of course to keep the Foreigner name theme going (one of my favorite bands), he is called "Cold as Ice" :lol:

I can't wait until I can get my premium account back. 308 PT, only over 100 or so to go... :x
Sales Pen
Last edited by JillJessie1997 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

My pride and joy.

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Fall Out Boy is now my favorite horse on the farm. Like his father did when he first began showing, he is killing it in the competitions....197 points in racing, 148 points in steeplechasing, and he only just started 2-3 real life days ago! Of course, I have pumped out turns training Cold as Ice, so Fall Out is already 4 years, 7 months old :oops: But I am super super proud of this horse!
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Rest In Peace.

Post by JillJessie1997 »

So Wave of Cash, my stallion that really bolstered love for my racehorses, retired today at the ripe old age of 23 years. He was a Grand Champion in racing as well as a Champion in steeplechasing and was the first horse of mine to bring home over 2 million dollars from his first competition. He is the sire of Fall Out Boy whom is now a Triple Grand Champion in steeplechase, racing and sprint racing, and the grandsire of Fall Out's two Champion offspring, Avenged Sevenfold and Feel the Pressure. I might not have been crazy about his stats when he first dropped, but I am so glad I decided to keep and train him, because he was the start to my money making line of racehorses. Rest In Peace Cash.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Master Champion!!

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Fall Out Boy just became a Master Champion in steeplechasing making him the first Master Champion I've ever bred and trained myself! He also sports Grand Champion in racing and sprint racing. Super proud of this boy! :D
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Overhauling the farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

I didn't think this would happen, but it did. I am officially burnt out breeding racehorses and am moving onto a new program. The farm itself will remain as it is as Cloud Nine Acres, I am just changing the breeding program. Of course my racehorses were loads of fun, I am just a person who gets bored and needs new stimulation. I am of course keeping a fully trained racehorse for local shows (turns, tokens, etc.), but other than that, the racehorse program has been wiped clean. Stay tuned for my future program. :)
Stand up for what's right even if you're standing alone.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

So after weeks of hard work, I finally have an update to post on the farm log. I have a Hanoverian foal crop that I am finally satisfied with, consisting of two colts and two fillies. Some of the conformation evaluation could be better, but for the discipline I'm looking to breed these guys towards, those stats are already heading into a good direction. I will post the lovelies on the main page of the log.
Stand up for what's right even if you're standing alone.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:37 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:37 am