Community Forum

*SS* Storm Stable Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: *SS* Storm Stable Farm Log

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I’m on now
She's up, take good care of her :D
Thank you I will I really appreciate you selling her to me!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: She's up, take good care of her :D
NPS, but I'm not selling any more ENs for some personal reasons. I just noticed you were offering on every single EN for sale and I kinda felt bad 'cause I was doing the same a few weeks earlier lol
They're pretty hard to get, right?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
NPS, but I'm not selling any more ENs for some personal reasons. I just noticed you were offering on every single EN for sale and I kinda felt bad 'cause I was doing the same a few weeks earlier lol
Yes they are especially when people want millions that I don’t have. But don’t worry I don’t need to buy anymore I just need a foundation mare and I can just use studs for a while.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: NPS, but I'm not selling any more ENs for some personal reasons. I just noticed you were offering on every single EN for sale and I kinda felt bad 'cause I was doing the same a few weeks earlier lol
Yes they are especially when people want millions that I don’t have. But don’t worry I don’t need to buy anymore I just need a foundation mare and I can just use studs for a while.
I can provide you with a free breeding from a stally if you want.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I can provide you with a free breeding from a stally if you want.
Thank you! I will see later because right now I have too many pregnate mares and too many horses so I’m trying to clear out all the unneeded horses before I add in too many more because I easily get carried away.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I can provide you with a free breeding from a stally if you want.
Thank you! I will see later because right now I have too many pregnate mares and too many horses so I’m trying to clear out all the unneeded horses before I add in too many more because I easily get carried away.
Lol same happening over here, I'm not sure how many pregnant mares I have now! Choose the stally from either my Eventing barns or the EN pastures.
I'm feeling nostalgic, I was re-reading the old {QTB} farm log and wondering how I thought 3k was a lot of money :lol:
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Lol same happening over here, I'm not sure how many pregnant mares I have now! Choose the stally from either my Eventing barns or the EN pastures.
I'm feeling nostalgic, I was re-reading the old {QTB} farm log and wondering how I thought 3k was a lot of money :lol:
Ok I will. I know lol it was the same with me. :lol:
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol same happening over here, I'm not sure how many pregnant mares I have now! Choose the stally from either my Eventing barns or the EN pastures.
What actually happened to your TBs after the project closed down?
I kept mine and focused on their speed, but they hate me and won't give me foals with speed over 58.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
What actually happened to your TBs after the project closed down?
I kept mine and focused on their speed, but they hate me and won't give me foals with speed over 58.
Most of them aged out. I don’t know I just after a while kind of got bored of working with the same breed. That’s why I keep adding breeds to farm- it’s because I feel like if I only work with one breed I’ll get bored. But this was also a while ago when I could only have like 20 horses or something like that so adding breeds too wasn’t really an option.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: What actually happened to your TBs after the project closed down?
Most of them aged out. I don’t know I just after a while kind of got bored of working with the same breed. That’s why I keep adding breeds to farm- it’s because I feel like if I only work with one breed I’ll get bored. But this was also a while ago when I could only have like 20 horses or something like that so adding breeds too wasn’t really an option.
Same! But I remained loyal to my TBs :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:08 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:08 pm