The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*SS* Storm Stable Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: *SS* Storm Stable Farm Log

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I’m on now
She's up, take good care of her :D
Thank you I will I really appreciate you selling her to me!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: She's up, take good care of her :D
NPS, but I'm not selling any more ENs for some personal reasons. I just noticed you were offering on every single EN for sale and I kinda felt bad 'cause I was doing the same a few weeks earlier lol
They're pretty hard to get, right?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
NPS, but I'm not selling any more ENs for some personal reasons. I just noticed you were offering on every single EN for sale and I kinda felt bad 'cause I was doing the same a few weeks earlier lol
Yes they are especially when people want millions that I don’t have. But don’t worry I don’t need to buy anymore I just need a foundation mare and I can just use studs for a while.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: NPS, but I'm not selling any more ENs for some personal reasons. I just noticed you were offering on every single EN for sale and I kinda felt bad 'cause I was doing the same a few weeks earlier lol
Yes they are especially when people want millions that I don’t have. But don’t worry I don’t need to buy anymore I just need a foundation mare and I can just use studs for a while.
I can provide you with a free breeding from a stally if you want.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I can provide you with a free breeding from a stally if you want.
Thank you! I will see later because right now I have too many pregnate mares and too many horses so I’m trying to clear out all the unneeded horses before I add in too many more because I easily get carried away.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I can provide you with a free breeding from a stally if you want.
Thank you! I will see later because right now I have too many pregnate mares and too many horses so I’m trying to clear out all the unneeded horses before I add in too many more because I easily get carried away.
Lol same happening over here, I'm not sure how many pregnant mares I have now! Choose the stally from either my Eventing barns or the EN pastures.
I'm feeling nostalgic, I was re-reading the old {QTB} farm log and wondering how I thought 3k was a lot of money :lol:
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Lol same happening over here, I'm not sure how many pregnant mares I have now! Choose the stally from either my Eventing barns or the EN pastures.
I'm feeling nostalgic, I was re-reading the old {QTB} farm log and wondering how I thought 3k was a lot of money :lol:
Ok I will. I know lol it was the same with me. :lol:
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol same happening over here, I'm not sure how many pregnant mares I have now! Choose the stally from either my Eventing barns or the EN pastures.
What actually happened to your TBs after the project closed down?
I kept mine and focused on their speed, but they hate me and won't give me foals with speed over 58.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
What actually happened to your TBs after the project closed down?
I kept mine and focused on their speed, but they hate me and won't give me foals with speed over 58.
Most of them aged out. I don’t know I just after a while kind of got bored of working with the same breed. That’s why I keep adding breeds to farm- it’s because I feel like if I only work with one breed I’ll get bored. But this was also a while ago when I could only have like 20 horses or something like that so adding breeds too wasn’t really an option.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: What actually happened to your TBs after the project closed down?
Most of them aged out. I don’t know I just after a while kind of got bored of working with the same breed. That’s why I keep adding breeds to farm- it’s because I feel like if I only work with one breed I’ll get bored. But this was also a while ago when I could only have like 20 horses or something like that so adding breeds too wasn’t really an option.
Same! But I remained loyal to my TBs :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:52 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:52 pm