Community Forum

appleloosafarm and Storm's TB SPEED PROJECT

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: appleloosafarm and Storm's UNNAMED PROJECT

Post by Stormchase Stables »

appleloosafarm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Yup, and by then you should have a few high-speed stallions, right? if not, PM me and I'll stud my boys for free.
ok I should be fine but ok
(: Other than that, how's the rest of the project? I really liked your cream mare, she was stunning :o maybe while working on their speed, we should throw in a little color. because my TBs are pretty ugly, and yours are beautiful :lol:
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote: ok I should be fine but ok
(: Other than that, how's the rest of the project? I really liked your cream mare, she was stunning :o maybe while working on their speed, we should throw in a little color. because my TBs are pretty ugly, and yours are beautiful :lol:
yeah again she died, but I hoping to breed more like her
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

appleloosafarm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: (: Other than that, how's the rest of the project? I really liked your cream mare, she was stunning :o maybe while working on their speed, we should throw in a little color. because my TBs are pretty ugly, and yours are beautiful :lol:
Two palominos bred together should throw another cream. Aww, that's sad to hear. So far my best looking TB was a silvery color with tiger eye.
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

appleloosafarm wrote: yeah again she died, but I hoping to breed more like her
Two palominos bred together should throw another cream. Aww, that's sad to hear. So far my best looking TB was a silvery color with tiger eye.
yeah I know also the reason why I am on so early is i had a snow day so, I probably wont be on this early any other day
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

appleloosafarm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Two palominos bred together should throw another cream. Aww, that's sad to hear. So far my best looking TB was a silvery color with tiger eye.
yeah I know also the reason why I am on so early is i had a snow day so, I probably wont be on this early any other day
Oh, it's pretty late over here lol. A snow day? luckyyyyy. It nearly never snows here :(
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

appleloosafarm wrote: yeah I know also the reason why I am on so early is i had a snow day so, I probably wont be on this early any other day
Oh, it's pretty late over here lol. A snow day? luckyyyyy. It nearly never snows here :(
oh, well it doesnt really here but sometimes, also trying to bid on a horse that really pretty I think she will help with breeding nice foals in our project, also its only like 2:37pm here
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

appleloosafarm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh, it's pretty late over here lol. A snow day? luckyyyyy. It nearly never snows here :(
oh, well it doesnt really here but sometimes, also trying to bid on a horse that really pretty I think she will help with breeding nice foals in our project, also its only like 2:37pm here
Ah, it's 9:40 here. a few good hours of difference.
Welp, gotta sleep, got soccer practice tomorrow at 6am :x :roll: :(
Have a good evening!
ramcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by ramcminn »

appleloosafarm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: (: Other than that, how's the rest of the project? I really liked your cream mare, she was stunning :o maybe while working on their speed, we should throw in a little color. because my TBs are pretty ugly, and yours are beautiful :lol:
You bought my horse. I was just switching accounts. Could you please put her back up for sale.
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

ramcminn wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote: yeah again she died, but I hoping to breed more like her
You bought my horse. I was just switching accounts. Could you please put her back up for sale.
who are u talking to ?
ramcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by ramcminn »

appleloosafarm wrote:
ramcminn wrote: You bought my horse. I was just switching accounts. Could you please put her back up for sale.
who are u talking to ?
You. You just bought her.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:26 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:26 pm