The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Rose Creek Stables Dutch Warmblood Development Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Training!

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

arthorse_alternate wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
Just made an offer make sure to check my training page to get more info ill try to link it below
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=11915
I accepted! once she reaches breeding age please quote me and I'll buy her back! how long do you think it will take?
I hate to sound rude but are you planning on showing her? If you are not i can go ahead and give her back. I am only training horses that are going to be showed. If you are showing her, i apologize for being rude. I just have a few people on a waiting list that i am trying to make space for. As the question, she should be done with training at around 4 1/2 years of age. Thats a little over breeding age.
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse_alternate »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
I accepted! once she reaches breeding age please quote me and I'll buy her back! how long do you think it will take?
I hate to sound rude but are you planning on showing her? If you are not i can go ahead and give her back. I am only training horses that are going to be showed. If you are showing her, i apologize for being rude. I just have a few people on a waiting list that i am trying to make space for. As the question, she should be done with training at around 4 1/2 years of age. Thats a little over breeding age.
you are not rude! she will be my main shower! I'll use her money earned to get those rare breeds that are crazy expensive! The training time is perfect! But can you take a photo of her when she reaches breeding age?? Thanks!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
you are not rude! she will be my main shower! I'll use her money earned to get those rare breeds that are crazy expensive! The training time is perfect! But can you take a photo of her when she reaches breeding age?? Thanks!
Alright! Just making sure.
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Yep! and thank you again!
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Hey, friend! I was just checking on great and I realized she turned really shiny! Can you take a photo of her? Also how much longer? I realize she is almost done but I have a stallion I like at stud but not sure how long he'll be up! If it is going to be a while could you breed her to him? Thanks!The Stallion
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Hey, friend! I was just checking on great and I realized she turned really shiny! Can you take a photo of her? Also how much longer? I realize she is almost done but I have a stallion I like at stud but not sure how long he'll be up! If it is going to be a while could you breed her to him? Thanks!The Stallion
Took a picture for ya! I will go ahead and breed her for you because, although i am hopeing and praying it will be by the end of the week, i am not certain when hee training will be certain. She has random spurts of fast training and random spurts of slow training. I will add the stud cost to your end bill for you!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Ignore what i said about price it was only $1! I read it wrong and thought it said 100
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Ignore what i said about price it was only $1! I read it wrong and thought it said 100
okay! Great! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
okay! Great! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Please let me know if the baby is born before you finish!!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

okay! Great! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Please let me know if the baby is born before you finish!!
I don’t think it will be born, but I will definitely let you know if it is born. I will keep track of how many turns for u too.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:01 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:01 am