The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Rose Creek Stables Dutch Warmblood Development Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Re: Training!

Post by arthorse_alternate »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
arthorse_alternate wrote:
that is ok
Alright
:D :D
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Rosecreek Stables log

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

I have my First Full Blood Dutchie on its way! I plan to use it as a foundation to work on conformation and the purebred Breed. I plan to work on stats and then color next.

NOTICE I AM HAVING A SALE RIGHT NOW ALL HORSES ARE 1k OR UNDER. GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE. CLICK ON BELOW LINK TO GO TO MY SALES PASTURE
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/74989
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Rose Creek Stables Dutch Warmblood Development Log

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

My First line of Pure Bred Dutch Warmblood Horses have been born! It took waayyyyy longer than I hoped (almost 3 months), but I finaly did it! I currently have 3 Colts (of course no fillies when I actually need them) and have 2 more on the way. I have stated training back up and hope to do better than last time. My first client that I got 2 days ago is almost ready yo go home! All my Dutchie horses have been moved to my side account, Rosecreekstablesfarm. If you are interested in me training one of your horses visit my forum under general chit chat or visit my website. I will also be posting more frequent updates on my site!
https://rcsathwo.weebly.com
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am