Community Forum

Horsebreeder18 and Reg's EN Project!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Regalis
Visit My Farm

Re: Horsebreeder18 and Reg's EN Project!

Post by Regalis »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Regalis wrote: You're 100% sure? I have the means to pay you now :) I know training takes a long time.
It’s fine because I got a good foal and I don’t think you wanna pay how much my fee normally is so ya.
How much is your normal fee? (curious)
Oh yes, I saw the foal, very cute (:
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Regalis wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
It’s fine because I got a good foal and I don’t think you wanna pay how much my fee normally is so ya.
How much is your normal fee? (curious)
It depends usually on how busy I am so usually around 40k ish.
Regalis
Visit My Farm

Post by Regalis »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Regalis wrote: How much is your normal fee? (curious)
Not bad. I've seen 100-200k.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Regalis wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Not bad. I've seen 100-200k.
Now that’s crazy. I mean the courses are expensive but if you train like 20 horses for 40k a piece, that’s a lot of money. But the training and feeding put together is nowhere near that expensive. I mean I stated training because I one time left my horse with a trainer and I never got it back and the last time I was on the thread people were saying the person was having home issues. But some other people got there horses back when I did not. So I do like to train my own horses along with the occasional customer.
Regalis
Visit My Farm

Post by Regalis »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Regalis wrote: Not bad. I've seen 100-200k.
Now that’s crazy. I mean the courses are expensive but if you train like 20 horses for 40k a piece, that’s a lot of money. But the training and feeding put together is nowhere near that expensive. I mean I stated training because I one time left my horse with a trainer and I never got it back and the last time I was on the thread people were saying the person was having home issues. But some other people got there horses back when I did not. So I do like to train my own horses along with the occasional customer.
It is crazy. And they don't even have evidence, proof, that they can train horses!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Regalis wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
It is crazy. And they don't even have evidence, proof, that they can train horses!
Then they’re probably not actually a trainer. They probably just want a lot of money and other people’s horses. I don’t think it’s right for people to start training for the public if they have no experience.
Regalis
Visit My Farm

Post by Regalis »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Regalis wrote: It is crazy. And they don't even have evidence, proof, that they can train horses!
Then they’re probably not actually a trainer. They probably just want a lot of money and other people’s horses. I don’t think it’s right for people to start training for the public if they have no experience.
I agree. They're all like new players, or really sketchy ones that say weird stuff in chat..
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Regalis wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I agree. They're all like new players, or really sketchy ones that say weird stuff in chat..
Ya and then when they get called out they just post stuff about how everyone is disrespecting them and stuff like that. It’s just aggravating.
Regalis
Visit My Farm

Post by Regalis »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Regalis wrote: I agree. They're all like new players, or really sketchy ones that say weird stuff in chat..
Ya and then when they get called out they just post stuff about how everyone is disrespecting them and stuff like that. It’s just aggravating.
Oh yeah and then they start ranting, and then they threaten to "tell the admins", and when an older player interferes they act as if being new should be an excuse for their outrageous behavior..
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Regalis wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Oh yeah and then they start ranting, and then they threaten to "tell the admins", and when an older player interferes they act as if being new should be an excuse for their outrageous behavior..
Ya
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 am