The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for a Falabella breeding partner

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Looking for a Falabella breeding partner

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

Hi! I have a large stock and an interest in Falabellas but I don't have the time and space to do it all myself. I'm willing to give 10-15 horses and general tips from experience on how to evaluate the breed, which public studs have been best, etc, for 20-50K. You can do whatever you want with them (I'm not asking to buy any back) but I would like some level of commitment to breeding them. I have some of the only stock around (there were a lot of older Falabellas for sale a few weeks ago and I regret not buying them all as the ones I didn't buy retired!) and I've created some really nice colors and lines. Anyone can offer but the final decision is up to me, I will be picking up to 3 people. Thanks! :)
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a Falabella breeding partner

Post by vallers »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:Hi! I have a large stock and an interest in Falabellas but I don't have the time and space to do it all myself. I'm willing to give 10-15 horses and general tips from experience on how to evaluate the breed, which public studs have been best, etc, for 20-50K. You can do whatever you want with them (I'm not asking to buy any back) but I would like some level of commitment to breeding them. I have some of the only stock around (there were a lot of older Falabellas for sale a few weeks ago and I regret not buying them all as the ones I didn't buy retired!) and I've created some really nice colors and lines. Anyone can offer but the final decision is up to me, I will be picking up to 3 people. Thanks! :)
you may also want to post this in general chat and horses for sale, not everyone reads farm logs.
LovingLadybugHeart
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a Falabella breeding partner

Post by LovingLadybugHeart »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:Hi! I have a large stock and an interest in Falabellas but I don't have the time and space to do it all myself. I'm willing to give 10-15 horses and general tips from experience on how to evaluate the breed, which public studs have been best, etc, for 20-50K. You can do whatever you want with them (I'm not asking to buy any back) but I would like some level of commitment to breeding them. I have some of the only stock around (there were a lot of older Falabellas for sale a few weeks ago and I regret not buying them all as the ones I didn't buy retired!) and I've created some really nice colors and lines. Anyone can offer but the final decision is up to me, I will be picking up to 3 people. Thanks! :)
I want Falabellas if you have any
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:07 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:07 am