The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Confetti Horses- CT

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Confetti Horses- CT

Post by Echo horses »

Confetti Horses

Welcome
Hi! Happy you came to check out my farm, Confetti Horses :). This is to be a Trakehner breeding facility, working on getting my first home bred Trake.
Naming System
I name things in a pretty confusing way- here's how I do it.
Base Arabians, Thoroughbreds, Mongolians, and Turkmenes, A
Mixed horses (Arab x Thoroughbred), B
Trakehners, C
Thanks to:
I’m pretty new to the game, but everyone here’s really willing to help each other out. So, I’ve gotta thank some people.
Posiekip: Bought me my first Trakehner, a fully trained money-making horse! And then another.
The Basics
CT Sterling

100% Arabian, *4 Trakehner
CT Brightness

80% Thoroughbred, *4 Trakehner

And, a stud.
Last edited by Echo horses on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT

Post by Echo horses »

So Sterling passed away, and Brightness wasn’t producing the results that I wanted. I bred the pair 5 or so times, all N/A or rated *1 or *2 in the Trakehner book :(. Bought a new mare, CT Alert, and found a stud, both are *5. Hope they work!
Last edited by Echo horses on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT

Post by Echo horses »

So, the mare I was raving about, yeah. She’s pretty great.
Here’s the mare:
CT Alert

Pretty expensive, but worth it- she’s a pure Thoroughbred that’s rated *5!
Bred her to Thunder Knight, a great Arab stud, also *5 and got:
CT Believer

*5! She’s also female, which is great as I’ve found a Mongolian x Turkemene stud. This is going better than expected.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT- Looking for a PARTNER

Post by Echo horses »

So, another update. I’ve gotten another foal out of Alert, a colt. Probably won’t use him, but he’s rated *4.
CT Boomerang

Just in case the stud Mongolian x Turkmene stud fails, I got a Turkmene mare, and will be looking for a Mongolian stud/stallion on the market.
CT Angel
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

I'm loving your blog :D
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

0livia wrote:I'm loving your blog :D
Thanks! I appreciate it.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

So, I may or may not have forgotten to breed Alert, and she died the next turn. RIP. Luckily, I was able to find another mare, that’s also a pure Thoroughbred, and rates *5. She’s 23 though. Will have to consistently breed her!
CT Amour= *5

Before she died, Alert had a foal, and I rehomed Boomerang
CT Bumble= *4
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

I have some trakehner studs you can breed your mares to/buy. one of them is a handsome grullo, and he's partially trained. They're all a little older, none younger than 3, because I've no use for them.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Stormchase Stables wrote:I have some trakehner studs you can breed your mares to/buy. one of them is a handsome grullo, and he's partially trained. They're all a little older, none younger than 3, because I've no use for them.
Thanks! Is there any chance that you would be interested in partnering with me for this breeding project- or know anyone who wants to?
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Echo horses wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:I have some trakehner studs you can breed your mares to/buy. one of them is a handsome grullo, and he's partially trained. They're all a little older, none younger than 3, because I've no use for them.
Thanks! Is there any chance that you would be interested in partnering with me for this breeding project- or know anyone who wants to?
I'm sorry, I'm a little busy with some other projects, but I know some people who are looking for partners and new projects.
- OceanArabians
- Knighttime
- AerialHorse
- Ravenwood Stable
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:18 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:18 am