The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Confetti Horses- CT

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT- Looking for a PARTNER

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Great! Are you breeding it to the horse Poseikip got you?
Yup, when it grows up :)
Ok! I have a half trake that I’m waiting for to drop their foal. Then I just have to age the filly you have me a bit more before I can breed her.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Echo horses wrote: Yup, when it grows up :)
Ok! I have a half trake that I’m waiting for to drop their foal. Then I just have to age the filly you have me a bit more before I can breed her.
Awesome :)! I suggest using the stud Thunder Knight; he’s the grand sire of my Trake, and a *5
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Awesome :)! I suggest using the stud Thunder Knight; he’s the grand sire of my Trake, and a *5
Ok I’ll try him first. Then I may try the other stud since I don’t want all the horses I breed together to be full siblings, but we’ll see. I may just have to breed siblings and then use studs.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Echo horses wrote: Awesome :)! I suggest using the stud Thunder Knight; he’s the grand sire of my Trake, and a *5
Ok I’ll try him first. Then I may try the other stud since I don’t want all the horses I breed together to be full siblings, but we’ll see. I may just have to breed siblings and then use studs.
Smart. There are just a million arabs on the market...
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Yes I know. If you ever need any mares I have a few good ones. I’m not sure if their age though.
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT

Post by ruby_jane »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
ruby_jane wrote:
Hi! On your farm, you have a two thouroughbred mares (Pasture 12), Emilia, and Gwen. They would be useful for the Trakehner project I am doing, as they both rate *5 in the Trakehner book. How much would they cost?

-Echo horses
I sell all of my mares for 30k each.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Ok so I’ve bred the filly we transferred over to my side. My 50% mare also dropped an 80% Trake so I’m doing pretty well. Both studs on the market to breed that are MongolianXTurk are proven breeders of Trakes too. How are things going on your side?
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Echo horses wrote: Smart. There are just a million arabs on the market...
Ok so I’ve bred the filly we transferred over to my side. My 50% mare also dropped an 80% Trake so I’m doing pretty well. Both studs on the market to breed that are MongolianXTurk are proven breeders of Trakes too. How are things going on your side?
Sorry for the late reply! For the past few days I have been studying for a test.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Sorry for the late reply! For the past few days I have been studying for a test.
Ok that’s fine lol. I just have state tests this week so I’m fine. Like they are really long, but they don’t determine if I pass my grade or not or anything like that.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Echo horses wrote: Sorry for the late reply! For the past few days I have been studying for a test.
Ok that’s fine lol. I just have state tests this week so I’m fine. Like they are really long, but they don’t determine if I pass my grade or not or anything like that.
Ah, that sucksXD
But I’m back now. Any luck?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:09 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:09 am