The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Confetti Horses- CT

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT- Looking for a PARTNER

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Ok that’s fine lol. I just have state tests this week so I’m fine. Like they are really long, but they don’t determine if I pass my grade or not or anything like that.
Ah, that sucksXD
But I’m back now. Any luck?
I bred the mare to one of the studs and it sadly didn’t breed a Trake. So I bred her to the other stud and am waiting for the foal. And I do have an 80% foal on my farm that is still growing. Oh and I also purchased a stallion that’s a Trake for breeding that I believe is a 5*.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Echo horses wrote: Ah, that sucksXD
But I’m back now. Any luck?
I bred the mare to one of the studs and it sadly didn’t breed a Trake. So I bred her to the other stud and am waiting for the foal. And I do have an 80% foal on my farm that is still growing. Oh and I also purchased a stallion that’s a Trake for breeding that I believe is a 5*.
Awesome! I saw the Trake mare you have on your account (Black Spot), tell me if you need a breeding out of her. On my side, I have a *5 trake
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Awesome! I saw the Trake mare you have on your account (Black Spot), tell me if you need a breeding out of her. On my side, I have a *5 trake
Ok! Ill need it after she has her foal that I’m just about to breed.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Echo horses wrote: Awesome! I saw the Trake mare you have on your account (Black Spot), tell me if you need a breeding out of her. On my side, I have a *5 trake
Ok. Another Trake, *5 colt
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Ok. Another Trake, *5 colt
Ok thanks
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT

Post by Echo horses »

So, It’s been a while since I’ve made a post related to my lines, and they’re doing good! Once my first homebred trake (Confetti Thrower) comes of age, I will breed her to a male I have, and then I’ll see how it goes.
CT Celebration
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:So, It’s been a while since I’ve made a post related to my lines, and they’re doing good! Once my first homebred trake (Confetti Thrower) comes of age, I will breed her to a male I have, and then I’ll see how it goes.
CT Celebration
Update: I got a cute little colt out of the two trakes I bought- http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1274119

I’m still trying to get the mare to have a good baby... but I’m sure she will sooner rather than later.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:40 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:40 pm