Community Forum

Confetti Horses- CT

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Confetti Horses- CT

Post by Echo horses »

Confetti Horses

Welcome
Hi! Happy you came to check out my farm, Confetti Horses :). This is to be a Trakehner breeding facility, working on getting my first home bred Trake.
Naming System
I name things in a pretty confusing way- here's how I do it.
Base Arabians, Thoroughbreds, Mongolians, and Turkmenes, A
Mixed horses (Arab x Thoroughbred), B
Trakehners, C
Thanks to:
I’m pretty new to the game, but everyone here’s really willing to help each other out. So, I’ve gotta thank some people.
Posiekip: Bought me my first Trakehner, a fully trained money-making horse! And then another.
The Basics
CT Sterling

100% Arabian, *4 Trakehner
CT Brightness

80% Thoroughbred, *4 Trakehner

And, a stud.
Last edited by Echo horses on March 31st, 2018, 9:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT

Post by Echo horses »

So Sterling passed away, and Brightness wasn’t producing the results that I wanted. I bred the pair 5 or so times, all N/A or rated *1 or *2 in the Trakehner book :(. Bought a new mare, CT Alert, and found a stud, both are *5. Hope they work!
Last edited by Echo horses on March 15th, 2018, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT

Post by Echo horses »

So, the mare I was raving about, yeah. She’s pretty great.
Here’s the mare:
CT Alert

Pretty expensive, but worth it- she’s a pure Thoroughbred that’s rated *5!
Bred her to Thunder Knight, a great Arab stud, also *5 and got:
CT Believer

*5! She’s also female, which is great as I’ve found a Mongolian x Turkemene stud. This is going better than expected.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT- Looking for a PARTNER

Post by Echo horses »

So, another update. I’ve gotten another foal out of Alert, a colt. Probably won’t use him, but he’s rated *4.
CT Boomerang

Just in case the stud Mongolian x Turkmene stud fails, I got a Turkmene mare, and will be looking for a Mongolian stud/stallion on the market.
CT Angel
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

I'm loving your blog :D
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

0livia wrote:I'm loving your blog :D
Thanks! I appreciate it.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

So, I may or may not have forgotten to breed Alert, and she died the next turn. RIP. Luckily, I was able to find another mare, that’s also a pure Thoroughbred, and rates *5. She’s 23 though. Will have to consistently breed her!
CT Amour= *5

Before she died, Alert had a foal, and I rehomed Boomerang
CT Bumble= *4
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

I have some trakehner studs you can breed your mares to/buy. one of them is a handsome grullo, and he's partially trained. They're all a little older, none younger than 3, because I've no use for them.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Stormchase Stables wrote:I have some trakehner studs you can breed your mares to/buy. one of them is a handsome grullo, and he's partially trained. They're all a little older, none younger than 3, because I've no use for them.
Thanks! Is there any chance that you would be interested in partnering with me for this breeding project- or know anyone who wants to?
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Echo horses wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:I have some trakehner studs you can breed your mares to/buy. one of them is a handsome grullo, and he's partially trained. They're all a little older, none younger than 3, because I've no use for them.
Thanks! Is there any chance that you would be interested in partnering with me for this breeding project- or know anyone who wants to?
I'm sorry, I'm a little busy with some other projects, but I know some people who are looking for partners and new projects.
- OceanArabians
- Knighttime
- AerialHorse
- Ravenwood Stable
Become a Patron!