The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

|SRT| StormValley's Royal Trakehners |SRT|

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

|SRT| StormValley's Royal Trakehners |SRT|

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Pine Valley Stables and Storm Stables are proud to present:
|SRT|
(StormValley's Royal Trakehners)
Stormchase Stables and Meganamber have partnered up to breed noble, exclusive, high-quality Trakehner Competitors to compete in Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross-Country events. We are combining our lines to make notable pure Trakehners, bred to dominate the breed's rankings. The Trakehner lines will be nearly completely exclusive, with some exceptions:
Eg.
- An immense sum of money was offered
- We owe you a favor
- We're trading Trakehners
- We are actually selling one of our horses (unlikely)
- Past partners
- Personal reasons
Below is a list of notable Trakehners we have bred:
|SRT| Prusijos Karalius

A descendant of two well-bred Trakehners, this handsome boy has won 91 million in a Dressage Event. Mora098 is currently holding him.
|SRT| Lord Spectre

A beautiful grullo 4* stallion with a bit of training done. His color is exactly the kind we are looking for - elegant, without graying or varnish.
|SRT| Lord Leonard

Again, a 4* stallion, with a nice color and long mane which we will be breeding into our lines.
[horse=]|SRT|Lord Picasso[/horse]
A cute 4* colt with a beautiful color and long mane, as well as light eyes that we will most likely keep in our lines, to accentuate the Trakehners' elegance and beauty.
|SRT| Red Frost

Frost, a striking young reddish stallion, is a new addition to our herds. His mother was bred by Questhaven, and I bought her when she was still pregnant, but he was born, raised and competed in Storm Stables, and trained by toads200. He will be considered as one of our own.
MEMBERS:
[quote="meganamber"]Pine Valley Stables[/quote]
And I, Stormchase Stables.
TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by Stormchase Stables on Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: |SRT| StormValley's Royal Trakehners |SRT|

|SRT| Prince Edward

The pride of |SRT|, and the most notable Trakehner of Pine Valley, Edward has it all: The talent, the conformation, the color, the flair, the titles, the money, the GP and the training. He is a Supreme Champion, and a foundation stallion for the project.
ℙᏉ Duke

Duke was once the second best Trakehner in all of Horse World Online. He will be dearly missed. He was a dab hand at Saddleseat, and proudly showed off his extravagant coloring.
QT Hazel Lullaby

She was an amazing mare, who boasted the same rare coloring as some other of meganamber's Trakehners, but she was sadly sold and she passed.
ℙᏉ Prince George

One of the few pure, black Trakehners to have graced HWO, this looker is a vital part of our project. His build is amazing and his conformation as well.
QT Prince Leopold

A little while back, this perfect stallion passed. He was one of the greatest Trakehners, and had amzing HGP. He was good at nearly everything, from Saddleseat to Pole Bending. His eyes and coloring were simply magnificent.
|SRT| Prince Jackson

A handsome, good looking, money-earning Trakehner stallion, Jackson will be one of the main studs used in this project.
|SRT| Lady Rose

Lady Rose. One of the few cremello Trakehners seen, and one of the most adorable, she has the cutest, prettiest face and coloring, and her GP is quite high! She will be an amazing broodmare.
|SRT| Duchess Kate

The mother of Lady Rose, we are expecting many great cremello foals out of her.
|SRT| Prince William

A handsome young sooty buckskin colt in-training, he holds great potential and has the talent and the GP to become a star.
|PV| Prince Joseph

One of the most good-looking Trakehners alive, Joe is a Show Jumping Trakehner legend. His Red Dun coloring is similar to that of the Estonian Native.
|PV| Prince James

The foundation, the "father" of all my Trakehners, James will be missed dearly. He was a Dressage prodigy, and sired Karalius.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

This is AWESOME Storm :D Great job! Now let's start with what to do next.. ok?
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:This is AWESOME Storm :D Great job! Now let's start with what to do next.. ok?
Ok.. Maybe, breeding more broods so that we have a foundation?? We hardly have any mares :?
Thank you!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:This is AWESOME Storm :D Great job! Now let's start with what to do next.. ok?
Ok.. Maybe, breeding more broods so that we have a foundation?? We hardly have any mares :?
Thank you!
Good idea. I only have 1 mare rn... :shock: did your mares pop yet? I can put up Edward once they do.. or whoever else you want.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ok.. Maybe, breeding more broods so that we have a foundation?? We hardly have any mares :?
Thank you!
Good idea. I only have 1 mare rn... :shock: did your mares pop yet? I can put up Edward once they do.. or whoever else you want.
No, I forgot non-premiums only had 6 turns :shock: and I've been stressed out over training and racers and premium and belgians...
An easy way to gain more Traks is just breeding half traks to full traks.. keep on going until it's pure. We can't always wait for the pure ones to drop their foals -.- o.o
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

meganamber wrote:
No, I forgot non-premiums only had 6 turns :shock: and I've been stressed out over training and racers and premium and belgians...
An easy way to gain more Traks is just breeding half traks to full traks.. keep on going until it's pure. We can't always wait for the pure ones to drop their foals -.- o.o
True story. Have you already scoured the market for good crosses? Btw, u wanna ping Champion Breeder and Sandy to try to get George and Joe back?
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No, I forgot non-premiums only had 6 turns :shock: and I've been stressed out over training and racers and premium and belgians...
True story. Have you already scoured the market for good crosses? Btw, u wanna ping Champion Breeder and Sandy to try to get George and Joe back?
Sure. I found a cross or two.
sandyleigh79 wrote:ping
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:ping
Hello, as meganamber and I have started breeding Trakehners again, we were wondering if we could buy Prince Joseph and Prince George (trained Trakehner stallions) back from you. We will pay you the exact price (or more, if needed) that you paid for them in the beginning.
Thank you!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

meganamber wrote:
Sure. I found a cross or two.
sandyleigh79 wrote:ping
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:ping
Hello, as meganamber and I have started breeding Trakehners again, we were wondering if we could buy Prince Joseph and Prince George (trained Trakehner stallions) back from you. We will pay you the exact price (or more, if needed) that you paid for them in the beginning.
Thank you!
Great. I offered on a half Trakehner filly and bought one of Lemon's mares that is the closest to Trakehner standards... 2 million down the drain :oops:
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No, I forgot non-premiums only had 6 turns :shock: and I've been stressed out over training and racers and premium and belgians...
I need to go sleep now, had a long day .-. See you tomorrow? I'll be on nearly the whole day.
I'm Central European time (Belgium)
Have a good day, partner!
Storm
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 pm