The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

|SRT| StormValley's Royal Trakehners |SRT|

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: |SRT| StormValley's Royal Trakehners |SRT|

Post by meganamber »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Yayyy!! I'm happy for you! :D :D Btw I'm excited cause I got a 5* colt with 53 movement today! That's the best colt I've gotten yet! Not near 60 tho... But still
That's great!
Hey, you don't need to have 60 movement.. Look at Tarantula Hillside and Karalius.. they both have under 50 mov and they still have won 91 mil + in Dressage!
True! :D Thanks you've given me hope :lol: Remember that handsome palomino colt I showed you yesterday I think? Well Sun Daze sucks at dressage :oops:
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: That's great!
Hey, you don't need to have 60 movement.. Look at Tarantula Hillside and Karalius.. they both have under 50 mov and they still have won 91 mil + in Dressage!
True! :D Thanks you've given me hope :lol: Remember that handsome palomino colt I showed you yesterday I think? Well Sun Daze sucks at dressage :oops:
That's okay. What about Show Jumping?
Anyway, if he isn't any good at eventing we can always breed his looks into our lines.. my Trakes currently look like mules lol
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

meganamber wrote:
That's okay. What about Show Jumping?
Anyway, if he isn't any good at eventing we can always breed his looks into our lines.. my Trakes currently look like mules lol
:lol: :lol: I'm sure they aren't that bad! Yeah he is pretty good looking tho :D I love him! He did place 3rd in Trake show jumping comp.. I should put him in more of them and see what happens. Oh and anytime you want to use Sun Daze or any of my studs just let me know and I'll put em up! :D Well actually, most of them are already up lol... but at high prices so other people don't use them. So lemme know so I can lower the fee ;)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: That's okay. What about Show Jumping?
:lol: :lol: I'm sure they aren't that bad! Yeah he is pretty good looking tho :D I love him! He did place 3rd in Trake show jumping comp.. I should put him in more of them and see what happens. Oh and anytime you want to use Sun Daze or any of my studs just let me know and I'll put em up! :D Well actually, most of them are already up lol... but at high prices so other people don't use them. So lemme know so I can lower the fee ;)
Ah all of my mares have been bred to OTM Borwn Trakehner in the hopes of getting another 60!
Plus he's pretty handsome as well.. but only a 4* because of his height
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

meganamber wrote:
Ah all of my mares have been bred to OTM Borwn Trakehner in the hopes of getting another 60!
Ah I see ;) Oh would you mind doing this filly's confor for me? She was just born :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1282026
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ah all of my mares have been bred to OTM Borwn Trakehner in the hopes of getting another 60!
Ah I see ;) Oh would you mind doing this filly's confor for me? She was just born :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1282026
Speed 37
Strength 19
Stamina 29
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 46
Movement 45
Agility 32
Tempo 42
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

meganamber wrote:
Speed 37
Strength 19
Stamina 29
Balance 46
Movement 45
Agility 32
Tempo 42
Thanks partner :D I have to go now, talk to you tomorrow!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Speed 37
Strength 19
Stamina 29
Balance 46
Movement 45
Agility 32
Tempo 42
Thanks partner :D I have to go now, talk to you tomorrow!
Aww byeeeee
Poseikip2
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Poseikip wrote:ping
Poseikip2 wrote:ping
Please return my horse, Chrome's Legacy, thank you.
Finally found it. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/65313
Poseikip2
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Poseikip wrote:ping
Poseikip2 wrote:ping
Please return my horse, Chrome's Legacy, thank you.
Found him. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1019257
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:51 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:51 am