The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

|SRT| StormValley's Royal Trakehners |SRT|

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: |SRT| StormValley's Royal Trakehners |SRT|

Post by meganamber »

Poseikip2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Please return my horse, Chrome's Legacy, thank you.
Found him. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1019257
Thanks :) I wasn't aware you were on vacation, so I apologize if I was a little short with you. How much do I owe you? I don't quite remember the price I paid at the training slot auction.. was it 3 million?
Poseikip2
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip2 »

meganamber wrote:
Thanks :) I wasn't aware you were on vacation, so I apologize if I was a little short with you. How much do I owe you? I don't quite remember the price I paid at the training slot auction.. was it 3 million?
You do not owe me unless you feel the need to tip me, as you paid the full 3 mil at the auction. :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Poseikip2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
You do not owe me unless you feel the need to tip me, as you paid the full 3 mil at the auction. :)
Oh I don't remember doing that lol. Thanks Kip. :)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

meganamber wrote:.
XD I saw you offered on Glory lol - 6 million??
I mean I don't even think she's worth that much.. If you need a breeding, just ping me lol
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:.
I mean I don't even think she's worth that much.. If you need a breeding, just ping me lol
Lol yeah I really wanted her.. I thought you had sold her to someone else so I didn't know she was still yours lol! I just saw the high GP and high movement and was like oh I'll make an offer the owner can't turn down 8-)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber2 wrote:
Lol yeah I really wanted her.. I thought you had sold her to someone else so I didn't know she was still yours lol! I just saw the high GP and high movement and was like oh I'll make an offer the owner can't turn down 8-)
Haha well the next time I get a 60 mov foal I'll give it to you, deal? You can choose if you wanna train it or only breed it.
But it would be my pleasure! And anyway, we're partners. Don't hesitate to ask me for a 60 mov Trake if you want one.
I saw that you're starting your own line of racing TBs. I can help you there as well. I have some quite good 50+ speed TBs (Even some 60+s) that I can stud out/breed.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

meganamber2 wrote:
Haha well the next time I get a 60 mov foal I'll give it to you, deal? You can choose if you wanna train it or only breed it.
But it would be my pleasure! And anyway, we're partners. Don't hesitate to ask me for a 60 mov Trake if you want one.
I saw that you're starting your own line of racing TBs. I can help you there as well. I have some quite good 50+ speed TBs (Even some 60+s) that I can stud out/breed.
That is so nice of you!! Thank you I would love a 60 movement foal! I can't seem to get any myself.. probably because I don't use the high movement studs on the market because they are like N/A and bombproof.
Yes I am breeding TBs for the upcoming Triple Crown!! Have you heard of it yet? BB decided to start a Triple Crown competition for TBs and I'm so excited cause I love horse racing! My goal is to have them all black and high strung with like 60+ speed. But I only have less than a month to do so so who knows, hopefully I'll get there. And I would LOVE to use any good speed studs you have! I've also been on the lookout for a mare because the only mares I could get were off the market that have speeds of 30-40.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Haha well the next time I get a 60 mov foal I'll give it to you, deal? You can choose if you wanna train it or only breed it.
That is so nice of you!! Thank you I would love a 60 movement foal! I can't seem to get any myself.. probably because I don't use the high movement studs on the market because they are like N/A and bombproof.
Yes I am breeding TBs for the upcoming Triple Crown!! Have you heard of it yet? BB decided to start a Triple Crown competition for TBs and I'm so excited cause I love horse racing! My goal is to have them all black and high strung with like 60+ speed. But I only have less than a month to do so so who knows, hopefully I'll get there. And I would LOVE to use any good speed studs you have! I've also been on the lookout for a mare because the only mares I could get were off the market that have speeds of 30-40.
Ahahaha 90% of my TBs are all black (a few are high strung, but not all)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

meganamber wrote:
Ahahaha 90% of my TBs are all black (a few are high strung, but not all)
YASSS that's awesome! I have a 59 speed black filly that's going to be my main broodmare.. but she probably won't be 4 until sometime tomorrow.. :(
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ahahaha 90% of my TBs are all black (a few are high strung, but not all)
YASSS that's awesome! I have a 59 speed black filly that's going to be my main broodmare.. but she probably won't be 4 until sometime tomorrow.. :(
Lemme go find my boys, you can pick!
BTW: I will be flying back to Belgium today at 11pm Hong Kong time - Aaaaand I have a stopover in Frankfurt. That's about 11 hours in total, so I'll probably only be able to stud them tomorrow anyway XD
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:35 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:35 pm