The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*SS* Storm Stables Official *SS*

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

*SS* Storm Stables Official *SS*

Post by Stormchase Stables »

~S~T~O~R~M ~S~T~A~B~L~E~S~
On August 3rd 2017, I joined this game, not thinking too much of it. I wasn't very serious, I was only looking to make friends and buy horses. I bought a halfway-trained cremello Hackney stallion off the market for 1k and spammed Local Shows with him. I soon made 10k with him, and I bought a grullo, trained Thoroughbred stallion. *SS* Dangerous Shadow was my favorite horse ever, and I regret letting him pass away. For weeks I lurked in the Market, hoping to snatch a Thoroughbred mare for my dear stallion. I found one - *SS* Apache Sundown.
That was when my interest for virtual Thoroughbreds first sparked.
Currently you can trace nearly all my Thoroughbreds back to Danger and Apache, they were the foundation pair for my project. Soon after I had gotten a few foals out of them, I created a topic and was looking for partners.
Shortly after that, my best friend Luckyhooves volunteered, and Jasmine_Hanley as well. They were my first partners for the {QTB} Quality ThoroughBred project. Champi0nBr66der3 kindly funded the project and worked with us, and without all three of them I couldn't have gotten as far as I am today!
So, a big thanks to Lucky, Jasmine and Champi0n for helping me out and making the Thoroughbred project possible!
Sadly we split ways and headed off to complete different goals, and the {QTB} Project ended.
I found myself extremely busy with school work and family issues, and for a long time I didn't log on.
When I finally did, I had forgotten how to play and what I was aiming for. I was a little lost. I dabbled in different breeds, and took some training courses, but decided I wanted to breed racehorses. Luckily I found some good broods to start off with.
I upgraded my account to premium so that I could access my racers' conformation, and I added barns, decorations and pastures to my farm.
Today I'm still breeding Thoroughbreds and racehorses, but to be honest, I feel lost again and I'm not sure what to breed. I've lost most of my passion for both breeds.
WHAT AM I BREEDING NOW?
- Trakehners with meganamber at Pine Valley Stables
- Racehorses
- Belgian Loggers
- Shetland Ponies
- Thoroughbred Racers
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

*SS* Stormbred Notable Horses

*SS* The Explorer

With 66 strength and a green strength stat, Explorer is stronger than a bull. He a gleaming, bright, dappled coat and apricot-colored feathers. He has a short mane and tiny tail, and a long, thick face.
*SS* Sugar-Glazed Gold

Explorer's dam and a Master Champion, Glazed's coat looks exactly like light-colored.. glaze.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: *SS* Storm Stables Official *SS*

Update:
I'm working on my Thoroughbreds. I kinda abandoned them after breeding them for so long.. I have nearly none left from my personal lines. Bought most from sandy and Raven.
Sigh.
Oh well.
At least they're still 50 speed +
:lol:
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Delipr

TODAY'S PING OF SHAME
[quote="delipr"]...[/quote]
I have made it very clear that Moonlight of <CS> is NOT for public breeding. It's rude to the previous owner who worked hard to breed Standardbreds only to have you breed your mare to him for a mere 10k, and it's rude to me because you obviously ignored everything I wrote in his Stud Ad. He is up for PRIVATE BREEDING and NOT FOR THE PUBLIC. How many times do I have to write "FOR STORMCHASE STABLES ONLY - PRIVATE BREEDING"? I suggest you start reading what's written on stud ads.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Delipr

Post by meganamber »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
TODAY'S PING OF SHAME
delipr wrote:...
I have made it very clear that Moonlight of <CS> is NOT for public breeding. It's rude to the previous owner who worked hard to breed Standardbreds only to have you breed your mare to him for a mere 10k, and it's rude to me because you obviously ignored everything I wrote in his Stud Ad. He is up for PRIVATE BREEDING and NOT FOR THE PUBLIC. How many times do I have to write "FOR STORMCHASE STABLES ONLY - PRIVATE BREEDING"? I suggest you start reading what's written on stud ads.
Poor Storm :lol: :oops:
Currently working on Freibergs, Mustangs, and Paint Belgians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Breeder of the first Freiberg
Farm Log
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
TODAY'S PING OF SHAME
delipr wrote:...
Stormchase, anyone who traces the line of Moonlight of <CS> from his sire, would have no idea he is a private stud. Not everyone goes through the marketplace, looking for studs or sale horses. If you don't want people to breed to him, immediately take him down after you use him.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
delipr
Visit My Farm

Post by delipr »

meganamber wrote:
Baranduin Brewster wrote:
Guys I don't know what to say seriously....
I was hit by Lightning as i really did not read the ad and the reaction of the storm was quit strong.
I did not say sorry at that time because I think that I was right.
Sorry if I offended any of you people.

I plea.. O king Storm Please forgive this newcomers insolence ......
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

delipr wrote:
Guys I don't know what to say seriously....
I was hit by Lightning as i really did not read the ad and the reaction of the storm was quit strong.
I did not say sorry at that time because I think that I was right.
Sorry if I offended any of you people.

I plea.. O king Storm Please forgive this newcomers insolence ......
It's fine, just next time before you use a stud you should read the ad, you could get in trouble with some other players.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: *SS* Storm Stables Official *SS*

UPDATE:
I can now train a horse in precisely 2 years 11 months! I'm working on getting 100%s and training in less time.
I might train for the public soon!
I won't be on much the next few weeks because of exams and our school's annual camping trip in the countryside, but I'll try to check in.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I have made it very clear that Moonlight of <CS> is NOT for public breeding. It's rude to the previous owner who worked hard to breed Standardbreds only to have you breed your mare to him for a mere 10k, and it's rude to me because you obviously ignored everything I wrote in his Stud Ad. He is up for PRIVATE BREEDING and NOT FOR THE PUBLIC. How many times do I have to write "FOR STORMCHASE STABLES ONLY - PRIVATE BREEDING"? I suggest you start reading what's written on stud ads.
I had seen him up for stud at 10k. Obviously, I had seen the ad, and I understand that Zer0 tried to persuade you to either increase the amount or take him down. He was up for quite some time, did you have the delusion that everyone would follow your instructions? Besides, did you think a threat was enough for a selfish/ignorant user to not use him? Not everyone respects a private Stud ad. And, everything on the market is up for grabs, especially with no rules on it and nothing against it.(officially, at least) It is basic respect and common courtesy that some people may not have. If you want to avoid this kind of incidents from happening, heed Baranduin's advice or increase the amount you put him up for.

As for rudeness...no worries. If you like, see how far his line traces back to see how much effort I put in my Standardbreds.
Baranduin Brewster wrote: Stormchase, anyone who traces the line of Moonlight of <CS> from his sire, would have no idea he is a private stud. Not everyone goes through the marketplace, looking for studs or sale horses. If you don't want people to breed to him, immediately take him down after you use him.
Yes, that is true, often times many people would search through the pedigree. That is sound advice which is repeated too many times and not heeded. Really, this is getting ridiculous and exasperating.
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:17 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:17 am