The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ίE Indie Estates Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

ίE Indie Estates Farm Log

Post by Zebracat1234 »

Indie Estates Farm Vlog

Hello!~
I joined this game in October, 2017 in search of a realistic genetics horse simulation game and I was pleasantly surprised with this one!

The breed I adopted from the adoption center were turkmenes, since they resembled the sporty Thoroughbred. Though, I did get bored with them after a couple weeks and moved on.
My favorite horse breed is the Chincoteague pony. I'm in love with them! I love their history, their coloring, everything. So, I decided it would be my quest to breed them. When I began my journey to breed Chincoteague ponies, there were only 10 in the game. I gathered the horse breeds I needed and months later, I finally have my herd of Chincoteague ponies.

Here is the first Chincoteague stallion I ever bred:
ίE Apostle

I'm now working to increase their height (I'm not fond of the 11-12hh height limit on Chincoteagues in this game, in real life they are around 13-14hh domesticated), as well as waiting patiently for the paint markings to come out so I can add the classic tobiano to my lines and create a more realistic Chincoteague pony.

During the time of trying to breed my chincoteague ponies, I bought a thoroughbred mare by the name of Cashmere Sky. She sparked my interest in breeding Thoroughbreds. Infact, all of my thoroughbreds can be traced back to my mares Cashmere Sky and another mare called Driving Shades.

Here is my favorite stallion whose dam is Cashmere Sky, whom is also my first Champion and Grand Champion:
ίE Daydream in Blue

My goal with my thoroughbred lines has always been to produce a good looking horse conformationally. I like horses that look proportionate and balanced. I also strive to breed high HGP Thoroughbreds. I believe I bred the first 70k HGP purebred thoroughbred in the game, and he is also my favorite Thoroughbred I have ever bred:
ίE Wild Nothing

Now, my new goal with my Thoroughbreds is to increase the speed, without compensating their HGP. I still want my Thoroughbreds to look proportionate overall, but it's obviously a bit difficult with speedy horses.

Here is my current trainee thoroughbred, with the highest speed of any of my previous champion thoroughbreds:
ίE Kali Zain

I will try to update this as time goes on to show you my progress. Thanks for reading! :D
Chincoteague Ponies | Thoroughbreds
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Re: ίE Indie Estates Farm Log

Post by Zebracat1234 »

UPDATE

I just bred a 65 Speed Colt!
ίE Platinum Logic
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Post by Zebracat1234 »

Here is my most promising addition:
ίE Mr Sandman

71,152 GP
6 stat- All Gold
Gold: speed, stamina, tempo, balance, agility, intelligence
Speed: 55

I'm excited to see how he does both as a stud and as a competitor.
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Post by Zebracat1234 »

Thought I'd post a little update with my farm.

I finally am consistently producing tobiano Chincoteague ponies! Here is my first tobiano Chincoteague with a 5* eval:
ίE Hi-Chew

One my side projects at the moment, I'm working on endurance Arabian x Thoroughbreds, might possibly try for Anglo-Arabians, or even bringing in some Deliboz blood. Here is my current competition horse:
ίE Mojang

(and yes, his name was inspired by Minecraft :lol:)

I also have been working on breeding tobiano Gypsy Vanner horses for fun, I have yet to consistently breed tobiano into the breed, but I shall post some horses when I do.

My newest project is breeding Newfoundland Ponies. I have all the breeds I need for creation, I just need to breed them together and hope for the best! I will post my first Newfoundland Pony when it is born.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:00 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:00 am