The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Heaven's Hill Arabians Project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Heaven's Hill Arabians Project

Post by SandPiper »

Heaven's Hill Arabians
On June 4th 2018, Sunken_Hill_Stables and Heaven's_Horses partnered up to form Heaven's Hill Arabians, a project focusing mainly on pure, extravagant Leopard Arabians. Normal bays, chestnuts and grays will not make the cut - we only breed the best of the best, the most regal looking Arabians, horses that are lookers.
We are open to new partners!

Current Breeders:
[quote="Sunken Hill Stables"].[/quote]
[quote="Heaven's Horses"].[/quote]

What We Strive For:
- PURE (99% + ) Arabians
- Low COI
- Nice LP markings
- Height of 13hh or more
- Long tails

To be continued XX
Grand Hope River
Visit My Farm

Re: Heaven's Hill Arabians Project

Post by Grand Hope River »

Got my two boys Velvet Providence and March Of Providence plus Unnamed.. something.. all males with nice coloring and great GP. I'm on my phone but they are in legacy stable and pasture on my ranch.
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

Grand Hope River wrote:Got my two boys Velvet Providence and March Of Providence plus Unnamed.. something.. all males with nice coloring and great GP. I'm on my phone but they are in legacy stable and pasture on my ranch.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful boys with us! As soon as Heaven's_Horses and I meet up we will check them together and figure out the best breeding solution(s) for the program. Gorgeous horses!
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

Grand Hope River wrote:Got my two boys Velvet Providence and March Of Providence plus Unnamed.. something.. all males with nice coloring and great GP. I'm on my phone but they are in legacy stable and pasture on my ranch.
They're quite good looking :D
I believe I will use them often!
Grand Hope River
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Hope River »

Thank you, glad you like my boys.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:21 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:21 am