The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Dance With Me Training Stables

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
KayaineII
Visit My Farm

Re: Dance With Me Meadows [DWM] - Paints, QHs, and TBs

Post by KayaineII »

nyraeia wrote:
Kayaine wrote:ping2
Yes, I am. :)
Alright! Just let me know when you want to pick her up!
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Re: Dance With Me Training Stables

Post by Weaving »

Ooh! I expect I will be using your Toy line in the future :)
nyraeia
Visit My Farm

Post by nyraeia »

KayaineII wrote:.
Kayaine wrote:.
Just asking if you still want to breed to him or if I can take him down:

KayaineII
Visit My Farm

Post by KayaineII »

nyraeia wrote:
KayaineII wrote:.
Kayaine wrote:.
Just asking if you still want to breed to him or if I can take him down:

You cab take him down. Sorry, I'm more or less on vacation bc I injured myself again, so no breeding for me for a while. Thanks again though!
nyraeia
Visit My Farm

Post by nyraeia »

KayaineII wrote:You cab take him down. Sorry, I'm more or less on vacation bc I injured myself again, so no breeding for me for a while. Thanks again though!
Oh my. Get better soon and message me if you change your mind about him. :)
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

Lithium wrote:Poke
Hey Lithium, I'm trying to ping you in case you don't see Scythian's post in time. You recently bought one of their horses Prince of the Hunt that they were trying to transfer between accounts, and I was hoping you'd allow me to buy it back from you for them. Please let me know what you'd accept.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

Kayaine wrote:
Lithium wrote:Poke
Hey Lithium, I'm trying to ping you in case you don't see Scythian's post in time. You recently bought one of their horses Prince of the Hunt that they were trying to transfer between accounts, and I was hoping you'd allow me to buy it back from you for them. Please let me know what you'd accept. The horse is very old, so if possible, could you make sure he doesn't get any older?
Lithium
Visit My Farm

Post by Lithium »

Thank you for the ping, shoot. I will not my day to keep him alive.I'm going to post in their topic, but I am happily willing to transfer him back to their owner.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

Lithium wrote:Thank you for the ping, shoot. I will not my day to keep him alive.I'm going to post in their topic, but I am happily willing to transfer him back to their owner.
If you would like to transfer him to me, I can probably more easily coordinate his transfer back to his owner, since I have premium and can PM them to coordinate a good time. Plus I'm on all day. XD That way you could at least start playing again. ^.^ Let me know if you'd prefer that or if you'd like to manage things yourself. :D And thanks for your willingness to give him back!
Lithium
Visit My Farm

Post by Lithium »

Kayaine wrote:
Lithium wrote:Thank you for the ping, shoot. I will not my day to keep him alive.I'm going to post in their topic, but I am happily willing to transfer him back to their owner.
If you would like to transfer him to me, I can probably more easily coordinate his transfer back to his owner, since I have premium and can PM them to coordinate a good time. Plus I'm on all day. XD That way you could at least start playing again. ^.^ Let me know if you'd prefer that or if you'd like to manage things yourself. :D And thanks for your willingness to give him back!
Scythian wrote:
That would be much easier probably since I am not around all the time (i'm frequently AFK/busy) and would have to coordinate with the forums!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:01 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:01 am