The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

☥Dark Oblivion Stables☥

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: ☥Dark Oblivion Stables☥

Post by 8arbarossa »

i like that fact he is medium heavy, but i have noticed that some traits dont get green with certain builds.
There is a chance that if he was medium build and had 60 movement he would have green movement, but i am not sure.
I have some forrests with 64 strenght but are medium heavy.
i have some begliums with 53 strenght that are very heavy and have green or even gold strenght.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Huh I never thought of that. So in theory if I breed them in the lighter build they should be able to have green and gold movement stats. I'll definitely try that now. Thanks for the info!
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

8arbarossa wrote: ping
Flashy Abyss ☥Oblivion

Hmmm so this colt here has 60 movement and his report says "Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. " Which according to this thread here- http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=7149 - It could be possibly gold/green but also common. If his confirmation can't add to the breeders report comments but can only take away from it, how can I overcome the common GP and get a green or gold out of it?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: ping
Flashy Abyss ☥Oblivion

Hmmm so this colt here has 60 movement and his report says "Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. " Which according to this thread here- http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=7149 - It could be possibly gold/green but also common. If his confirmation can't add to the breeders report comments but can only take away from it, how can I overcome the common GP and get a green or gold out of it?
i cant be certain since i am just a newbe, but i have noticed that all horses with green movement are medium/ medium light. So perhaps if you make a friesian thats medium light or medium he will get green movement if the conformation is still 60 or better.

I wouldnt make it a priority, i would first focus on increasing HGP before focussing on special traits.
There is a lot of Forest in the Friesian, so if i didnt want to make a good andalusian (to make a fresh Friesian) i would crossbreed with some of Totina's supreme movement Forests.
Take a few friesians with 50 movement (keep your highest movement horses alive) upgrade them with forests. And then upgrade them back to friesian using your best movement horses, only keeping foals with great movement.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

That guy is a medium build. I've already bred outside my Friesian lines to get better HGP and stats but idk. I guess I'll find out :D I've bred with Totina's Forest Watch before. She does have some GREAT horses :D
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

ladyoblivion wrote:Raining in my Dreams ☥Oblivion

80% Friesian ✗

Looks
Black ✓
Feathers ✓
Long Mane and Tail ✓
Height: 16.2hh ✓
Build: Medium ✓
Body: 53.1% ✗
56% Horse ✓

Breeders Report
HGP: 61,118 ✓
3 Gold Breeding Stats ✗

Confirmation
Movement- 62 ✓
Balance- 47 ✗
Strength- 33 ✗
Tempo- 35 ✗
Stamina- 51 ✓
Agility- 20 ✗
Speed- 22 ✗

So proud of this girl! So far her competitions are going wonderfully!
Show Jumping - 41 starts - 1st = 30; 2nd = 8; 3rd = 3; 100% ratio
Dressage- 49 starts - 1st = 15; 2nd = 19; 3rd = 4; 77.6%
Hunter- 23 starts - 1st = 10; 2nd = 7; 3rd = 4; 91.3%
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Noice Friesians! I just wanted to throw in my observations since I saw y'all were discussing this. I have a critter with the build: Pony-type, Medium Heavy and he has a gold in movement.
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Thank you! Huh I wonder then why I haven't cracked the greens yet. lol But maybe they just need to be bred more with super awesome comments :)
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Angel of Obsidian ☥Oblivion

My highest hgp filly so far! Yay!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Going Nicely i see.. Good job
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞