The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Horses of Loomis Acres.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Re: The Draught Horses of Loomis Acres.

Post by Weaving »

Malakai10 wrote:
Weaving wrote:Got a new favourite boy at the moment, introducing...
Croissant II

He's 21 from 21 at the time of posting and I hope his unbeaten record shall continue!
Hello, I was wondering if you could put this horse to stud: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/241158
Hi there, thanks for getting in touch, unfortunately I don't stud out my log pullers as I worked for an awfully long time to allow them to become as good as they are. Any breeds other than the Belgians and Belgian x's I'm happy to stud out for you. Ever so sorry to disappoint!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Weaving wrote:Hi there, thanks for getting in touch, unfortunately I don't stud out my log pullers as I worked for an awfully long time to allow them to become as good as they are. Any breeds other than the Belgians and Belgian x's I'm happy to stud out for you. Ever so sorry to disappoint!
Okay, thanks anyway. Do you have any stallions with a green strength that you will stud?
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Malakai10 wrote:
Weaving wrote:Hi there, thanks for getting in touch, unfortunately I don't stud out my log pullers as I worked for an awfully long time to allow them to become as good as they are. Any breeds other than the Belgians and Belgian x's I'm happy to stud out for you. Ever so sorry to disappoint!
Okay, thanks anyway. Do you have any stallions with a green strength that you will stud?
Have had a quick look through and I can't find any, sorry again!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Weaving wrote:Have had a quick look through and I can't find any, sorry again!
Thanks for trying. :)
ChampionStar3
Visit My Farm

Re: The Horses of Loomis Acres.

Post by ChampionStar3 »

Your horses are ever so beautiful, I just fell in love with them. I know that you worked hard to achieve this, Congrats. I hope that you will be successful in your next project!
Last edited by ChampionStar3 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

ChampionStar3 wrote:Your horses are ever so beautiful,I just fell in love with them.I know that you worked hard to achieve this,Congrats.I hope that you will be successful in your next project
Hi! Sorry I've only just seen this, I haven't been on in a long time, you've made my day :) x
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Been a long time away from here, just beavering away quietly. Had a few first of breeds, currently working on a new line of Merens Ponies (if anyone wants to get involved with these then see the 'contests' section of the forum or quote me on this thread!)

Exciting news anyway, this boy below is going to be the next level 10 log pulling champion. Mark my words!
Wilde
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Back from my huge hiatus and pleased to see my last prediction came true and Wilde did do it. However he's long been knocked off the top spot now, by Bitapetrone's incredible Ironclad de Whyle. I'm not as sure, but I think I've got the next World Record Holder just about ready to start competing.

Hot Dog
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:27 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:27 pm