The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

WILD FLICKA Ranch

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

WILD FLICKA Ranch

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Hey everyone feel free to contact me here! I am currently breeding all of the ancient breeds and starting out trying to create some new breeds. I am breeding them purebred and keeping their COI% at 0. I will be open to buying certain horses as long as they are COI%0 and not related to my stock. I also sell some of my horses so if you are looking for something please let me know! I will try to keep this updated with my stock.
Last edited by WILD FLICKA on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Re: WILD FLICKA Ranch

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Here are my horses currently for sale. They are all purebred with a COI%0. Nothing for sale currently, you can request a breeding or offer on any of my horses.
Last edited by WILD FLICKA on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:28 am, edited 39 times in total.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Here are my pregnant mares that are going to be foaling soon! Check out the babies when they arrive!
Big Mama

Teakwood

Cream Sauce
Last edited by WILD FLICKA on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:28 am, edited 24 times in total.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

WILD FLICKA wrote:Here are my pregnant mares that are going to be foaling soon! Check out the babies when they arrive!
Big Mama
Very interested in Big mamas foal. How much are you thinking?
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Honestly no clue you can make an offer I'm new to this and don't know how to price them. I will sell her foal unless it is better then I may want to keep it, but I will sell her.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

WILD FLICKA wrote:Honestly no clue you can make an offer I'm new to this and don't know how to price them. I will sell her foal unless it is better then I may want to keep it, but I will sell her.
Quote me here when it is born and let me know what you decide. We can figure out a price.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

QuesthavenFarms wrote:
WILD FLICKA wrote:Honestly no clue you can make an offer I'm new to this and don't know how to price them. I will sell her foal unless it is better then I may want to keep it, but I will sell her.
Quote me here when it is born and let me know what you decide. We can figure out a price.
Are you interested in selling the mare or her foal?
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

QuesthavenFarms wrote:
QuesthavenFarms wrote:
Are you interested in selling the mare or her foal?
I don't have that foal anymore, but she is pregnant once again so once the foal is born I will know whether I would like to sell her or her foal.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

WILD FLICKA wrote: I don't have that foal anymore, but she is pregnant once again so once the foal is born I will know whether I would like to sell her or her foal.
Sounds good
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Here are my Stallions up for Stud. They are all purebred and COI% 0.
Autumn Brawn

Spin & Rock

Sarcastic Temptation

¥ Cross Chamber
Last edited by WILD FLICKA on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:15 am, edited 9 times in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:13 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:13 pm