The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

[EVI] Eviern Ranch

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

[EVI] Eviern Ranch

Post by lessthanfish »

[EVI] Eviern Ranch

~~~~~~~~~~

The goal of Eviern is evolving as my whims do. My account and farm are actually fairly young, so soon perhaps I can outline a more concrete goal.
Eviern's current accomplishments, however, are breeding the first Deliboz into HWO.
I've managed to raise their popularity as well, partially due to the fact that they are all very high-quality race horses, several stallions of which dominate the world records for racing disciplines.

Completed Projects

-Deliboz line
-Campolina line

Current Projects

-Perfection of Campolina line

Future Projects

-Famous horse museum (when white markings are added to the game)

~~~~~~~~~~

Studs
I offer stallions for stud on both my main account and my secondary account.
Any that are not posted are available for request.

Stud Farm

Sales

I offer foals for sale periodically.
Price Negotiations

**Pasture is empty right now. Sorry. Please check back later.
Last edited by lessthanfish on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Re: [EVI] Eviern Ranch

Post by lessthanfish »

Deliboz Line Stallions

~~~~~~~~~~

The Deliboz has been adopted by a large portion of the community at this point, and the two lines have largely integrated, but here can serve as a reminder of where it more or less began for me, and everyone who has benefited from these wonderful horses.

Racing Line

EVI The Monarch** (Founding Stallion)

Working Line

EVI Dandy Lad
Last edited by lessthanfish on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

Campolina Line Stallions

~~~~~~~~~~

The Campolina breed is proving to be a gifted horse for the driving disciplines, and I have at this point successfully bred green movement into my herd.

My favorite stallions here:

EVI Silver's Grace
Last edited by lessthanfish on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

Famous Horse Museum

~~~~~~~~~~

Alright now hold onto your hats.
Because of the revolutionary breeding mechanics of this game, and it's ability to emulate real world conformation and colors, I want to breed horses as exhibits for a Museum.

Now what do I mean by that?
Well, simply put, I want to showcase in-game clones, with accurate breed, conformation and skill-set, of real-life significant horses across the history of the world, coupled with their accomplishments in the description as sort of a love-letter to the Equine as a whole.
They would be displayed on a farm dedicated specifically as the Museum.

~~~~~~~~~~

Planned Horses

Bucephalus(horse of conqueror Alexander the Great)
Man O' War (considered one of the greatest race horses of all time)
Sergeant Reckless (decorated war-horse, which held official rank, and was named one of LIFE magazines 100 Greatest Heroes of All Time)
Trigger/ Golden Cloud (original horse of famous western-film cowboy and performer, Roy Rogers)

Other examples will be added as per suggestions
So please make suggestions!! ^.^

Other Players

Player name: NAMEHERE

This will be a MASSIVE undertaking, each horse taking extensive research and likely many hours over several generations to perfect enough to be featured.

I encourage anyone who wants to participate and breed one of the horses for the museum. Just send me a message or post a reply about it and I will add you to the above list~

***However, this project will have to wait until white markings are added to the game as that is a necessary factor in accurately emulating many of these horses.
I don't know when this will be, so for now I can simply plan.
When white markings are finally released, I will be posting a thread to the community as a whole
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

Side Project Place Holder

~~~~~~~~~~

Text text text text text
MagicRose
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm